[SOLVED] Problem with sweetfx

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by Suiheisen Problem with sweetfx was created by Suiheisen
hello,

i have a strange problem - i want to change some settings of not my own present. i thought that i can change it with the mediator tool.
1. problem was: i tried with reshade frameworks 1.1.0f1, but if i put the present to the game folder of the presents it doesnt work - so i cant see any activated setting in the mediator(pipeline)
2. problem: i tried with ReShade 2.0.3 with Framework 1.1, if i put the present to the folder it shows me the activated settings in the mediator, but if i start the game it shows me a lot of red error messages and i cant play it( when i install only ReShade 2.0.3 with Framework 1.1 and add the game only without changing the presents it shows me the same or another errors..

if i but all the files from the present(like sweetFX, McFX etc.) in the reshade folder of the game folder the shader works fine but nothing is show me in the mediator..

the only thing what i want is: i want to change the settings timly if the game runs with the mediator

and sorry for bad english, i hope you understand
ps. the game is Battlefield 1
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Suiheisen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problem with sweetfx
Anything older than ReShade 3.0 is no longer supported, sorry.

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Problem with sweetfx
What do you mean? No one will help me or old stuff doesnt work?

• Gar Stazi
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Gar Stazi Replied by Gar Stazi on topic Problem with sweetfx
Try ReShade 3.0, all changes you want to make are much easier to do. And only that version is supported here, according to the developer

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Problem with sweetfx
at the moment i try to use reshade 3.0, but the problem is some shaders are missing, like motion_blur, spehericaltonemap, filmiccurve.. can i get more shaders from anywhere?

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problem with sweetfx
Motion blur was added, there others I cannot find in older versions of ReShade. There is FilmicPass.fx which is likely what you want with "filmiccurve".
To update simply run the setup tool again, it will download any updates to shaders while keeping your current settings intact.

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #7 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Problem with sweetfx
i think that is not the same but nvm.. can you please fix the problem, if i tapped out of the game and go back ingame that the programm doesnt work? and is there a splitscreen mode ?

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #8 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Problem with sweetfx
now i have a problem with GTA 5.. i know i have to change the .dll in d3d11.dll and the games starting fine... but the reshade programm with d3d11 did only a wrong path to the textures and shaders

everytime i install reshade with d3d11 it makes a path like this: G:\Spiele\GTA 5 (Original, gekauft)
but it have to make a path like this: G:\Spiele\GTA 5 (Original, gekauft)\reshade-shaders\Shaders

and if i try to rewrite the path in the programm or in the d3d11 config file its makes after starting the game a second wrong path

dxgi.dll makes everytime a right path but d3d11 doesnt recognize :/

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #9 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problem with sweetfx
You can't have commas in your path. ReShade can't work with that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Suiheisen

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #10 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Problem with sweetfx
Ok thx,

btw. here is my battlefield 1 shader, everything with reshade :)

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #11 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Problem with sweetfx
:( my thx was too early, my gta 5 path now is only "G:\Spiele\GTA 5" but reshade still dont know the path for the shader and textures
and its the same behavior if i try to change manuel in config...

• Gar Stazi
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #12 by Gar Stazi Replied by Gar Stazi on topic Problem with sweetfx
Suiheisen, your path has to look like this:

EffectSearchPaths=G:\Spiele\GTA 5\reshade-shaders\Shaders
TextureSearchPaths=G:\Spiele\GTA 5\reshade-shaders\Textures

Edit: i'm assuming that your game folder is called "GTA 5", rename it if needed
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Gar Stazi.

• Golgotha
More
7 years 5 months ago #13 by Golgotha Replied by Golgotha on topic Problem with sweetfx
I'd follow Suiheisen's advice; I would just add that instead of editing the ini file, you can just write out the shader and texture paths in the settings tab of the reshade 3 GUI, then hit reload button on the Home tab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suiheisen

• Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #14 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic Problem with sweetfx
to push the reload button I had not tried yet, but now it works.....*frustration over*.....thank you so much...
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Suiheisen.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.