[SOLVED] Kingdom of Amalur reshade 3.0.3 won't lauch help

• lol95441
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by lol95441 Kingdom of Amalur reshade 3.0.3 won't lauch help was created by lol95441
I'm using reshade 3.0.3 and i try installing it on KOA but it doesn't work, it stay on the game lauch image and don't do nothing and crash
The rendering of reshade i've install is directx9

Someone can help me please? ^^'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Zexen
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Zexen Replied by Zexen on topic Kingdom of Amalur reshade 3.0.3 won't lauch help
After trying I've encoutered the same problem, works flawlessly with an older version of reshade/sweetfx.

The splash screen will just hang until it crashes.

Here's the log:

Warning: Spoiler!

• lol95441
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by lol95441 Replied by lol95441 on topic Kingdom of Amalur reshade 3.0.3 won't lauch help
Yep i think i will wait until they fix that. Thank for your time mate :)

• lol95441
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by lol95441 Replied by lol95441 on topic Kingdom of Amalur reshade 3.0.3 won't lauch help
Got fixed with reshade 3.0.4 ty guys :)

• xlrt
More
7 years 4 months ago #5 by xlrt Replied by xlrt on topic Kingdom of Amalur reshade 3.0.3 won't lauch help
3.0.5 won't launch again.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.