Resident Evil 6 random crash

• LucasFonte23
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by LucasFonte23 Resident Evil 6 random crash was created by LucasFonte23
Version: ReShade 0.15.0 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Preview 5

The game works fine on previous versions, but in this new 0.15.0 I got random crashes right after I open the game. Usually occur in the main menu.
Crashdump

Edit.: Resident Evil: Revelations has the same problem, the game doesn't open with 0.15.0 :(
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by LucasFonte23.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ChrisG683
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by ChrisG683 Replied by ChrisG683 on topic Resident Evil 6 random crash

LucasFonte23 wrote: Version: ReShade 0.15.0 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Preview 5

The game works fine on previous versions, but in this new 0.15.0 I got random crashes right after I open the game. Usually occur in the main menu.
Crashdump

Edit.: Resident Evil: Revelations has the same problem, the game doesn't open with 0.15.0 :(

I can confirm that I get crashes as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LucasFonte23

• robgrab
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Resident Evil 6 random crash
I also had problems with RE: Revelations crashing with Reshade 15 and ME Reborn. Going back to 14 fixed it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.