Is there any way to get depthbuffer access?

• jas01
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by jas01 Is there any way to get depthbuffer access? was created by jas01
Hello

*First of all sorry for my poor grammar

I'm making a graphical overhaul for witcher 1 community, but without depth buffer access I cannot use any advanced effects. Games tab says "Depthbuffer only shows GUI (world only during cutscenes)". Is there any way to get depthbuffer access for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut? Here FriskyNoodle wrote that he got depthbuffer access thanks to enbseries. So I found a compatible version of ENB for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition. One are for GTA 3 ( link ) and the second are for GTA San Andreas (not available on the enb website). Here you can get my enb settings and dll file for the witcher. Maybe this is strange but Depth Of Field and SSAO from enb works pretty well for this game. But still no depthbuffer access...Also NVIDIA HBAO+ (from nvidia inspector) works perfectly fine. So why i can't have depthbuffer? Please help. This is very important for me.

Best wishes
jas01
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by jas01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jas01
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Is there any way to get depthbuffer access?
Please let me know if my post is not clear for you.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Is there any way to get depthbuffer access?
It's pretty clear. But I'm still focused on fixing the few left compatibility issues, instead of improving the depthbuffer detection algorithm. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• jas01
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Is there any way to get depthbuffer access?
Thank you Crosire.

Sure. I understand that. I'll be waiting. In the future, you can try to fix depthbuffer access in this game. I will be grateful. :)
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by jas01.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.