Archeage

• Collperson
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Collperson Archeage was created by Collperson
Good afternoon, good morning, and goodnight.

I am really happy to see such an active site on shaders. I have been trying to get radeonpro and sweetfx to work with Archeage for a couple of months now. My guess is my lack of knowledge. :huh: I am guessing no one has used ReShade for archeage yet and I wouldnt even know where to start trying to get this to work. Does anyone want to chime in and see if there is a way to enhance the already gorgeous game? On a side note it seems the game's required HackSheild is preventing the game to start with radeonpro running and when I add sweetfx to the games files it does nothing at all when hackshield starts. I have tried all troubleshooting steps I have found online and followed a couple different guides to a T. Also this is new, the game worked fine with radeonpro 4 months ago but after a recent update, no dice.

Either way, it's a free game with a small download and man would it be nice to get rid of some of the muddy foggy look it gives everything. May not be time for this challenge but I am hoping there is someone smarter than I that enjoys a challenge. Let me know if you have any tips or fixes, I will update this thread after I try ReShade and see what problems I run into.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Archeage
Game uses the Hackshield anti-cheat software, which doesn't seem to like any sort of injection very much. There's little I can do about that unfortunately.

• Helmann
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by Helmann Replied by Helmann on topic Archeage
Archeage doesn't use hackshield anymore, so is there any chance for Reshade Archeage guide?

I managed to get an old version of Sweetfx working, so it can be done, although I can't seem to get the AA to work.

• Evan20xx
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic Archeage
Yeah I believe it uses GameGuard now.

• Evan20xx
More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic Archeage
I have been using the updated ReShade dll files and the SweetFX package with ArcheAge for about 3 days now without problem.

I will try to update back to see if it continues to work without problem.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.