Battlefield ReShade.FX

• wo2x
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by wo2x Battlefield ReShade.FX was created by wo2x
Hi, im trying to run battlefield hardline with reshade.

i install it just fine, and it works great. however when i download others reshade.fx and put it in the main folder, i get error msgs.
where do i put the reshade.fx for battlefield games?

heres the specific problem

**********\Origing Games\BFH\ReShade.fx(319, 32) : error x3004 underclared identifier 'fBorderColor'
**********\Origing Games\BFH\ReShade.fx(319, 44): error x3000:syntax: unexpected ';', expected 'identifier'
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by wo2x.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Battlefield ReShade.FX
You did everything right, but it looks like that shader you downloaded is corrupted and the author made a mistake. Or you downloaded a version that is not compatible with recent ReShade versions anymore (there were some changes in the past that unfortunately resulted in that).
Start with plain MasterEffect or one of the new GreatFX or PPFX packs and go from there. =)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.