Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)

• JR44
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by JR44 Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN) was created by JR44
My friend has an issue with sweetfx not loading libraries and reading the log theres a section being spammed over and over but idk why its happening as I can play HyperDimension Neptunia Re;birth1 just fine with Reshade. Help will be greatly appreciated :)
His specs:
speccy.piriform.com/results/CeRSSvJzKJp8AXeuupwbo5k
OpenGL32.log:
www.dropbox.com/s/e714rfqw19ah83y/OPENGL32.log?dl=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RipInPisces
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by RipInPisces Replied by RipInPisces on topic Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)
Something else to quickly add on, whenever SweetFX is downloaded applied to Hyperdimension Neptunia using ReShade Setup, it will work perfectly. But once the computer is shut off and then on again, it will be stuck loading libraries when you launch the game, at least for me. Lastly, I compared and, essentially, have the same OpenGL log as the one linked.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)

JR44 wrote: sweetfx not loading libraries

What do you mean here?

• JR44
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by JR44 Replied by JR44 on topic Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)
It'll say the usual reshade by crosire and beneath it says "Loading libraries..." and hangs there forever.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)
There is no such message as "Loading libraries ..." in ReShade?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by crosire.

• NaughtyColt
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by NaughtyColt Replied by NaughtyColt on topic Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)
You might mean loading effects? Check out the other post I made at reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/682-fix...er-3-hang-on-startup

Apparently changing the name of the DLL fixes some issues so this may fix this case as well?

• JR44
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #7 by JR44 Replied by JR44 on topic Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)
yeah its loading effects not libraries. the game uses opengl wouldnt that break things if my friend renames the dll?

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)
Game for some reason is ping-ponging between two OpenGL render contexts every frame. ReShade cannot work with that, it tries to reinitialize on each context switch for that reason, which expresses itself with the infinite "Loading effects ..." loop. Not much you can do about that unfortunately. If the game has a Direct3D mode, use that one. Alternativly this may be triggered by some graphics setting, so try playing around with those.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR44

• JR44
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #9 by JR44 Replied by JR44 on topic Sweetfx stuck loading libraries (Reshade 2.0 HDN)
He didn't change any graphics settings and there's no D3D mode. Thanks for the help anyways, I hope this scenario helps out killing some bugs.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.