[SOLVED] Arma3 - anisotropic filtering disabled

• JumpingHubert
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by JumpingHubert Arma3 - anisotropic filtering disabled was created by JumpingHubert
Hello, reshade seems to disable/overwrite my driverside anisotropic filtering setting @16AF. Is it possible to force 16xAF in the reshade-settings? Thanks in advance for answering :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Arma3 - anisotropic filtering disabled
Why not use game option?

• JumpingHubert
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #3 by JumpingHubert Replied by JumpingHubert on topic Arma3 - anisotropic filtering disabled
Sadly arma3 ingame af on "ultra" (highest setting) is far more blurry than 16xAF in the driver menu so the common method for arma3 is to force driverside 16xAF.

edit: I found a solution. I had to disable AF ingame completely to get 16xAF working together with reshade :)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by JumpingHubert.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.