DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.

• Artasdmc
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by Artasdmc DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade. was created by Artasdmc
...Hey again.

So now that I fixed everything I noticed that I'm having visual problems, it''s completely different problem now so I made a new thread.

This is how the game looks when you have Reshade framework installed (SweetFx turned off):

This is how the game looks when you alt+enter two times.:

You can fix the washed out colors and blurryness by pressing alt+enter two times, it gets the normal colors and doesn't look blurry BUT it gets visual glitches like this:
Warning: Spoiler!

I'm going to turn on Shadowplay quick and make quick webms to show off the glitches in animated form.

EDIT:

It seems to draw a transparent black image on top of everything when you enter a new area, and I think that image is whatever was the last frame before you entered the new area. I might be wrong. It also breaks reflections and makes water green for some reason.

So here are two webms to show off that in animated form:

Here you can see that transparent overlay: webm.host/a6ee7/vid.webm
And here's the bugged reflections and green water: webm.host/3ec37/vid.webm
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Artasdmc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.
Which effects do you have enabled? Try disabling everything and then enable them again one by one.

• Artasdmc
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3 by Artasdmc Replied by Artasdmc on topic DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.
Just turned off all of the effects, all at 0 and launched the game. Still the same.

When you don't enter windowed and back to fullscreen mode to fix the blurrines it doesn't display that transparent black image but it does fuck up the reflections and make the water green in some places.

Straight up launching the game:

Pressing ALT+ENTER two times to remove blur:

And no this is not the game, I renamed injector and launched the game without Reshade framework and it works without any problems, not blurry and pressing alt+enter doesn't break water.

...So I guess it's too much problems to deal with? I guess I'm not using SweetFx on this one?

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.
Do you force any sort of AntiAliasing through the driver? If so, need to turn that off. Ingame AA works, but not driver-forced AA.

If the problem persists. What happens if you use ReShade alone, without the framework shader pack (remove/rename ReShade.fx)?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by crosire.

• Artasdmc
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #5 by Artasdmc Replied by Artasdmc on topic DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.
Don't think so.

Global Nvidia settings -

DMC4:SE specific settings -

I glued two images together in paint since I can't extend the list in the panel, that's why there's two sliders.

SMALL EDIT: I also have in-game anti-aliasing OFF. DMC4:SE uses MSAA.
ANOTHER EDIT: Turned off downsampling (I didn't use it since the game seems to have preset resolutions). Still the same glitches.

• Artasdmc
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by Artasdmc Replied by Artasdmc on topic DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.
Tried just SweetFx 1.5.1 and it's working without any problems. Does not cause visual glitches or anything. So I guess I'll use that.

• Artasdmc
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #7 by Artasdmc Replied by Artasdmc on topic DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.
1.5.1 fits my needs. So I guess I'm alright with 2.0 not working with this specific game.
Just few tweaks here and there and bam - sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/27623/full/

And thanks for being real active and helpful! You should consider adding a donate button somewhere on top.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.
I'll see if I can get the game to check those issues and fix it.

(Oh, and there's a donate button for the injector on the homepage, since you were asking =) ).

• Koklusz
More
8 years 9 months ago #9 by Koklusz Replied by Koklusz on topic DMC4:SE Visual glitches because of Reshade.
You can get it for around $13 at Nuuvem , use Hola Better Internet and set country to Brazil

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.