Reshade Framework UI problem

• seq
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by seq Reshade Framework UI problem was created by seq
Hi,

When I run the "frameworkmediator" it looks like this:

puu.sh/iE1AM/6f3a65a8bc.jpg

I cant tell what the buttons do because of this. Anyone have any idea why the text is overlayed badly like this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Reshade Framework UI problem
Whats your OS, resolution and windows text size? Do you have windows aero activated or deactivated?

On the bottom right corner you can see two small green buttons. Does it help to click the right one of them?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Ganossa.

• seq
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by seq Replied by seq on topic Reshade Framework UI problem
Hello, thanks for the quick reply.

This is win 7. 1920x1080. Windows text size 100%. I do use an aero theme.

Neither of the green buttons changed how the text was wrapping all the boxes and making it all unclear.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Reshade Framework UI problem
A theme? Would you try a default aero them? (Your windows can be transparent right?)
Do you have the latest .Net_Framework 4.5 (or later) installed?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.