ReShade 0.19.0.891 causing GTA V 1.0.372.2 to CTD

• lucian04
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by lucian04 ReShade 0.19.0.891 causing GTA V 1.0.372.2 to CTD was created by lucian04
Please see the paste bin links for a full explanation. Is there any way to work around this?

Laptop Specs

ReShade Profile and version used

What I did and what occured

dxgi.txt

d3d11.txt

I should mention that I have tried disabling Steam Overlay and disabling Anti Aliasing and Post Process Anti Aliasing both in Nvidia Control Panel and In-Game.

If I revert to a previous version of Reshade (0.17.1) then the game starts, but half the right half of my screen is cut off.

d3d11.txt

Alright, after reusing the reshade.fx from the latest framework its working fine in-game except that now I can't enable/disable the effect as the game is loading. Anyway I can set scroll lock or another key to prevent load stuttering? If you can figure out whats wrong with the latest version and my PC, that would be awesome as well. Cheers!
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by lucian04.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade 0.19.0.891 causing GTA V 1.0.372.2 to CTD
Why is there both a dxgi.log and d3d11.log in your game directory? Are you sure you didn't accidently install the ReShade DLL twice, under different names (d3d11.dll and dxgi.dll)? That would explain the crashing (there can only be one ReShade instance at a time).
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by crosire.

• lucian04
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by lucian04 Replied by lucian04 on topic ReShade 0.19.0.891 causing GTA V 1.0.372.2 to CTD
I renamed reshade64.dll to dxgi.dll, ran the game and it crashed. I then renamed it d3d11.dll and it crashed again. Same file, I just changed the name.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.