Starting message and screenshot hotkey

• thething
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by thething Starting message and screenshot hotkey was created by thething
Hello guys, I have this two problems with reshade+sweetfx
1)I set
#define ReShade_ShowToggleMessage 0
#define SweetFX_Greeting 0
but it does not help to remove message at the start wich appears in the top left corner

2)I cant find how to change default binding for screenshot hotkey. I want to disable reshade screenshots or move it to another hotkey atleast
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by thething.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Starting message and screenshot hotkey
Those two things are both hardcoded and cannot be changed currently.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thething

• thething
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by thething Replied by thething on topic Starting message and screenshot hotkey
Can we expect this to be added in the future releases?

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Starting message and screenshot hotkey
1) No
2) Yes =)

• Deathmedic
More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by Deathmedic Replied by Deathmedic on topic Starting message and screenshot hotkey

crosire wrote: 1) No
2) Yes =)

I would <3 a changable screenshort kry as my keybaord doesn't have a scroll lock :/

damn you apple!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.