Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Witcher 3 can't find good sweetfx for my system

Witcher 3 can't find good sweetfx for my system 1 year 3 months ago #1

Does everyone else have the same experience as me? I have tried alot of the available sweetfx/reshade mods on nexus and thelazy.net sites but I can't seem to find one that looks better on my setup.

I have tried e3fx, fantasy 3.3 and many others but they made my game too cold/blue and the sky was very bright. I tried SS and K-putt's andmany other ones but they made the colours less vivid and dull, so I always end up reverting back to vanilla which I seem to prefer over them.

My monitor and calibration is fine because this is the only game or mod that makes me expereience it either too cold/blue and bright or dull and less vivid.

Does anyone else feel this with the sweetfx/reshade mods for witcher 3? Or am I the only one, or am I doing something wrong? Why can't I get a more preferable image setting with these mods like I do with every other game I have used sweetfx/reshade for. Is there a sweetfx mod someone could reccommend me?

My specs:
i7-5930K @ 4.2GHz
16GB DDR4 HyperX @ 2400MHz
EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid SLi @ 1481/3905
Samsung 850 PRO 256GB
Windows 8.1 x64
Philips BDM4065UC monitor.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Witcher 3 can't find good sweetfx for my system 1 year 3 months ago #2

Nope your right, majority of presets either make it washed out or blue to re-create the E3 look.
I'm always learning.

Witcher 3 can't find good sweetfx for my system 1 year 3 months ago #3

Yeah I find this strange, because every other game I used SweetFx for such as DAI, Watch Dogs, GTAIV, FC4, and some others I would always get a much better IQ instantly without a doubt no matter what preset I used. But for some reason with Witcher 3 after trying so many presets I still doubt each one if it actually makes the image better to me or not, I always end up reverting back to vanilla because it just seems to have more colour and life than all the presers I tried.

Are there any presets that crank colour saturation?
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by shadow85.