Witcher 3 can't find good sweetfx for my system

• shadow85
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by shadow85 Witcher 3 can't find good sweetfx for my system was created by shadow85
Does everyone else have the same experience as me? I have tried alot of the available sweetfx/reshade mods on nexus and thelazy.net sites but I can't seem to find one that looks better on my setup.

I have tried e3fx, fantasy 3.3 and many others but they made my game too cold/blue and the sky was very bright. I tried SS and K-putt's andmany other ones but they made the colours less vivid and dull, so I always end up reverting back to vanilla which I seem to prefer over them.

My monitor and calibration is fine because this is the only game or mod that makes me expereience it either too cold/blue and bright or dull and less vivid.

Does anyone else feel this with the sweetfx/reshade mods for witcher 3? Or am I the only one, or am I doing something wrong? Why can't I get a more preferable image setting with these mods like I do with every other game I have used sweetfx/reshade for. Is there a sweetfx mod someone could reccommend me?

My specs:
i7-5930K @ 4.2GHz
16GB DDR4 HyperX @ 2400MHz
EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid SLi @ 1481/3905
Samsung 850 PRO 256GB
Windows 8.1 x64
Philips BDM4065UC monitor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Witcher 3 can't find good sweetfx for my system
Nope your right, majority of presets either make it washed out or blue to re-create the E3 look.

• shadow85
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3 by shadow85 Replied by shadow85 on topic Witcher 3 can't find good sweetfx for my system
Yeah I find this strange, because every other game I used SweetFx for such as DAI, Watch Dogs, GTAIV, FC4, and some others I would always get a much better IQ instantly without a doubt no matter what preset I used. But for some reason with Witcher 3 after trying so many presets I still doubt each one if it actually makes the image better to me or not, I always end up reverting back to vanilla because it just seems to have more colour and life than all the presers I tried.

Are there any presets that crank colour saturation?
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by shadow85.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.