Taking Screenshots without TuningPalette ENABLED?

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by MonarchX Taking Screenshots without TuningPalette ENABLED? was created by MonarchX
I use both ReShade and ENB 0.284 Beta for Fallout 4. When I fake screenshots, I get 2 sets of screenshot files - ones with ENB in them (PNG files) and others just plain "Screenshot1", "Screenshot2", etc. I use "PrtScn" button to take screenshots. What sucks is that ENB PNG screenshot files contain it all - ENB effects and ReShade effects, including already-applied TuningPalette correction I created for my display through calibration to get an accurate image. This effect creates an accurate image only on MY display and I do not want it to applied to my screenshots that other people will see on THEIR displays because they will look way off, depending on how their displays are calibrated or not calibrated.

Basically, I need to know how to take screenshots with all ReShade and ENB effects included WITHOUT TuningPalette CustomFX Shader OR at least take screenshots with all ReShade effects (without ENB effects), but again, WITHOUT TuningPalette CustomFX Shader. Can this be done? How?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Taking Screenshots without TuningPalette ENABLED?
Bind the TuningPalette shader to a separate key. Theny you can toggle it off, take the screenshot and toggle it back on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.