Is CeeJay gone?

• Wicked Sick
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by Wicked Sick Is CeeJay gone? was created by Wicked Sick
Did he give up on SweetFX? Is he doing ok? Does anyone know?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Wicked Sick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CeeJay.dk
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #2 by CeeJay.dk Replied by CeeJay.dk on topic is CeeJay gone?
I'm alive, but winter is coming and the darkness with it.

This means I have trouble again with my SAD ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder ) and depression.
This saps my motivation.

I'm very annoyed with myself for not being able to concentrate and find the motivation to code - which unfortunately creates a gap between my expectations of how I should be able to perform and what I'm actually capable of at the moment, and that further drags me down.

I'm been through much worse though.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by CeeJay.dk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JPulowski, Wicked Sick, SunBroDave, angellman, padolamap, SpinelessJelly, klotim, brussell, Ganossa, GERgta and 4 other people also said thanks.

• Wicked Sick
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic is CeeJay gone?
A reply from the man himself! I am glad that you are still alive and kicking around, Ceejay. I really mean it.

You probably know about this, you are not alone. In 2010 I was diagnosed as BPD, today I am much better than before. I even got a job that have been killing me through the past weeks. I often think about quitting it, I often find it hard to wake up and get out of bed, to open my eyes even and see the so familiar cracks in the ceiling, to see the building in front of my window and that old tree or to step outside and deal with life. I can relate to the lack of motivation and I understand that these feelings are transitory and so I hope that you can understand this as well.
I really do hope that you get through this season well and good, not just because of the SFX, but because of the person that you are and what you have gave to so many people, without knowing, a new kind of passion, of hope even. Not only you now, but Crosire, Lucifer, Matrin and everyone else here and there gave so much. you guys are great.

Take care, man and, once more, thank you for all your dedication through all these years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, JPulowski, SunBroDave, Marty McFly, klotim, brussell, Ganossa, Quentin-Tarantino, Tycholarfero, HarveyKrumpet and 2 other people also said thanks.

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic is CeeJay gone?
CeeJay.dk

Sorry to here about that. Stay strong mate :)

Wicked Sick
Totally agree mate :) Those guys gave me the best hobby ever.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic is CeeJay gone?
"만약 내가 방탄으로 만든 영혼이 있었으면"
"I wish I had a bulletproof soul"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quentin-Tarantino, Tycholarfero

• ItsNotHectic
More
8 years 1 month ago #6 by ItsNotHectic Replied by ItsNotHectic on topic s.a.d
doesnt vitamin D and a light box work? Phillips makes a really good lightlamp clock.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.