Tuning Palette Textures Repository

• Igni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1 by Igni Tuning Palette Textures Repository was created by Igni
I'm starting this thread so users of Reshade can upload their custom textures for the Tuning Palette shader. That includes color palettes, color maps, and color LUTs.

Info

Note: If you are uploading color palettes &/ color maps &/ color LUTs please separate them by folders within the zipped file.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Igni.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Wicked Sick, Tycholarfero, acknowledge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Tuning Palette Textures Repository
I would love to see some of the luts from the SS post here =p

• Tom Yum 72
More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Tuning Palette Textures Repository
Here is my Alien Isolation Lut, still wip , but already pretty nice.

Before :

after:

Lut:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, SpinelessJelly, Tycholarfero, acknowledge, Tze088

• Deathmedic
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #4 by Deathmedic Replied by Deathmedic on topic Tuning Palette Textures Repository
These are NOT mine but are ones I found that were quite cool, I have them all myself so if any links don't work let me know.

they're for colour maps.

enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2195

enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2328
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Deathmedic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• Igni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #5 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic Tuning Palette Textures Repository
matsilagi uploaded a link that includes these palettes.
It's the 1st post on this page
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Igni.

• Genrix
More
8 years 3 months ago #6 by Genrix Replied by Genrix on topic Tuning Palette Textures Repository
After
[img

LUT make by hands. << ZIP here >>

• Rone
More
8 years 2 months ago #7 by Rone Replied by Rone on topic Tuning Palette Textures Repository
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Yum 72

• Igni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #8 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic Tuning Palette Textures Repository
These are included in matsilagi's post. See my reply to Deathmedic.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.