Combo KeyCodes ?

• mindu
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1 by mindu Combo KeyCodes ? was created by mindu
I would like to ask how to set a combo of two keys with virtual keycodes, for example, if I have the following:
toggle = 0x01

and I want it with "0x02" how would it be? everything I tried didn't worked
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by mindu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Combo KeyCodes ?
There are three annotation values called "togglectrl", "toggleshift" and "togglealt". Set them to true and the toggle is only triggered if both them and the key specified via "toggle" are pressed. Example: The following means "Ctrl + Shift + Space":
technique mindu < enabled = true; toggle = 0x20; togglectrl = true; toggleshift = true; togglealt = false; >
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mindu

• mindu
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by mindu Replied by mindu on topic Combo KeyCodes ?

crosire wrote: There are three annotation values called "togglectrl", "toggleshift" and "togglealt". Set them to true and the toggle is only triggered if both them and the key specified via "toggle" are pressed. Example: The following means "Ctrl + Shift + Space":

technique mindu < enabled = true; toggle = 0x20; togglectrl = true; toggleshift = true; togglealt = false; >

You are a life-saver, thanks!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.