are they all in one now?

• GetSome
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by GetSome are they all in one now? was created by GetSome
Hi everyone
i am new to the shader mod scene, and from what i get from youtube there is a Mastereffect, Framework reshade and SweetFX package. Where can i get the Mastereffect package, or is it now built into the latest Reshade package. Thank you :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic are they all in one now?
MasterEffect can be downloaded from here but it is discontinued as most, if not all shaders are incorporated into the ReShade Framework (which is integrated in the main download of ReShade).
Same goes for SweetFX, it can be accessed via the secondary download option of ReShade but its shaders are also integrated in the Framework.

The advantage of SweetFX alone over the Framework is that it is easy to configure and very lightweight, the advantage of MasterEffect alone is that it's also easy to configure and has advanced efects such as SSAO and DOF but for the general use, the Framework is the best choice as it has much, MUCH more effects besides the SweetFX/MasterEffect ones and you have some features you cannot do on SweetFX or MasterEffect such as a config tool, shader execution order, profiles and much more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.