Indirect Lighting By Marty

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by Quentin-Tarantino Indirect Lighting By Marty was created by Quentin-Tarantino
Marty did you do Special Version of Indirect Lighting for VisualV?

Will this be a option soon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Elimina
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #2 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Indirect Lighting By Marty

Quentin-Tarantino wrote: Marty did you do Special Version of Indirect Lighting for VisualV?

I think it is his MXAO shader that he has been working on for ReShade
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Elimina.

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Indirect Lighting By Marty

Elimina wrote:

Quentin-Tarantino wrote: Marty did you do Special Version of Indirect Lighting for VisualV?

I think it is his MXAO shader that he has been working on for ReShade

I tried it with my own config and it looks great. When is 2.0 Ready because i am holding off my GTA release for it.

Btw how can i go about a name change on here?
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Quentin-Tarantino.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Indirect Lighting By Marty
It is a modified version for VisualV. Please do not tamper with the code or try to port it to other games or integrate in the Framework. It will come, along with a rewritten AO module (just as I rewrote all the other DOF shaders when I added the ADOF).
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• Quentin-Tarantino
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #5 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Indirect Lighting By Marty

Marty McFly wrote: It is a modified version for VisualV. Please do not tamper with the code or try to port it to other games or integrate in the Framework. It will come, along with a rewritten AO module (just as I rewrote all the other DOF shaders when I added the ADOF).

No i just tried it with my own GTA Modification and it looks great. Nice work marty

• ibbanez
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #6 by ibbanez Replied by ibbanez on topic Indirect Lighting By Marty
NVM, I saw a post where he asked us not to try and manually add it in.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by ibbanez.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.