SweetFX Settings DB dead? Can't reset my password

• r3dfield
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1 by r3dfield SweetFX Settings DB dead? Can't reset my password was created by r3dfield
I can't reset my pw or create a new account. I want to upload a new preset...but it's impossible to login. Any suggestions? Anybody who can help or knows an Admin? Tried different emails and different browsers. No success. This is my profile page.

Thanks
r3d

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoPineapples68
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #2 by JoPineapples68 Replied by JoPineapples68 on topic SweetFX Settings DB dead? Can't reset my password
I have the same issue, can access forums obviously but cannot Log in to upload a Preset :blink:

• Zomgerd
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Zomgerd Replied by Zomgerd on topic SweetFX Settings DB dead? Can't reset my password
If it were actually "dead", you wouldn't even be able to access the site. That said, I logged out and logged back in successfully (albeit after logging out and closing the tab for SweetFX DB then going back to the site to login) so I'm gonna say the site is probably just having issues with logins, password changes and account creation.

• r3dfield
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4 by r3dfield Replied by r3dfield on topic SweetFX Settings DB dead? Can't reset my password
Ya, probably...I don't know if they recognize it...would be nice. Maybe one of you guys should mention that in their forum...just create a threat and tell them that pw reset and creation is broken...I think they would like to know.

• Zomgerd
More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Zomgerd Replied by Zomgerd on topic SweetFX Settings DB dead? Can't reset my password
Just saw the reply, I'll post it up on the SweetFX DB when I get of work tonight, Assuming no one else does and I'll let you know when I've posted it here.
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Zomgerd.

• Zomgerd
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Zomgerd Replied by Zomgerd on topic SweetFX Settings DB dead? Can't reset my password
Mmkay, I've posted the issue on the forums of the SweetFX DB and I even posted my own results trying to duplicate your issues.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.