Is SMAA gone?

• Scarecrow
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #1 by Scarecrow Is SMAA gone? was created by Scarecrow
Is SMAA gone from the new Reshade? Btw what is up with the weird GUI of Reshade? It is very hard to navigate, please don't get me wrong, I am very grateful that Reshade exists.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lowenz
More
8 years 1 week ago #2 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic Is SMAA gone?
SMAA - CeeJay in Shaders Tab
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scarecrow

• nice_upgrade
More
8 years 1 week ago #3 by nice_upgrade Replied by nice_upgrade on topic Is SMAA gone?

Scarecrow wrote: Is SMAA gone from the new Reshade? Btw what is up with the weird GUI of Reshade? It is very hard to navigate, please don't get me wrong, I am very grateful that Reshade exists.

ugliest gui ever i have seen. when i am navigating i get a sense of smell, the same smell i get when im shitting.
so what now? we have to study the gui to understand whats going on with the application?

try to use the import tool. same smell...
select an input preset file, cool. and now you have to select and output file. which should be one of the cfg files.

to the guy who came up with this algorithm, are you fkcing dumb? waste of programming education.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scarecrow

• Scarecrow
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #4 by Scarecrow Replied by Scarecrow on topic Is SMAA gone?

lowenz wrote: SMAA - CeeJay in Shaders Tab

Oh wow, I searched couple of times before writing here just to be sure. After I read your reply, found it right away lol, thanks!

• Mobeeuz
More
8 years 1 week ago #5 by Mobeeuz Replied by Mobeeuz on topic Is SMAA gone?

nice_upgrade wrote: [...a disgorging of infantile and putrid vitriol...]

No one is forcing you to use it, Notepad works just fine.The exit is right behind you, bye-bye now.

• luluco250
More
8 years 4 days ago #6 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic Is SMAA gone?

No one is forcing you to use it, Notepad works just fine.The exit is right behind you, bye-bye now.

But it's still not the same as how it was before.
If you like me want to not use presets or anything you need to manually edit the ReShade.fx file to remove warnings about reverting to default etc

I've actually "retro-configured" ReShade.fx here so I can use the old style (per-pack, no profiles/presets) because I prefer it. I wish this option was already available for those who preferred the legacy way of editing.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.