Screenshot Thread

• GERgta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #1 by GERgta Screenshot Thread was created by GERgta
Welcome to the official ReShade Screenshot thread!
Feel free to share your Screenshots/Videos of ReShadey goodness here :)
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by GERgta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Wicked Sick, Mikan, NattyDread, FriskyNoodle, jas01, Elimina, TinchO, jmp909, teringlijer and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpinelessJelly
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Screenshot Thread
Ok, since a put some online yesterday I'll add a few here too

Here's a couple from Serious Sam 3, using tilt-shift to make up for the absence of a real DOF (Reshade 0.14 and Master Effects)
Warning: Spoiler!

And here's one using a few lensflares, chromatic aberration and bloom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FYKC

• GERgta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by GERgta Replied by GERgta on topic Screenshot Thread
@Spineless: Wow! Never thought that this game could look that pretty ♥

Half-Life 2 is looking pretty nice with ReShade+MasterEffect:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, SpinelessJelly

• NattyDread
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic Screenshot Thread
Thanks for the thread and a massive thanks to Crosire, CeeJay, MartyMcFly and anyone else involved in creating and contributing to this amazing "tool"!

RAGE:

Dying Light:

Lords of the Fallen:
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by NattyDread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, Omnipotus, jas01, jmp909, teringlijer, AssassinsDecree, keonhanh

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshot Thread
Let's make this a sticky so everybody sees it. Happy screenshooting =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Omnipotus, GERgta

• mickevincent
More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread
Ocarina of Time :)

I should probably mention it also uses Djipis texture pack.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, RetroHell

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 2 months ago #7 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Sleeping Dogs

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, FriskyNoodle, jmp909, AssassinsDecree, ZZZuripanto

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago #8 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread
Here are some shots from Dragon Age Inquisition. Sorry for the low res but I kinda have an old monitor.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, elnegroalan, AssassinsDecree

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #9 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Amazing screenshots, guys!
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Wicked Sick.

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #10 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread
Tried to post screenshots, but it keeps giving me service unavailable error.
Enjoy.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by FriskyNoodle. Reason: had to
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #11 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

SunBroDave wrote: Sleeping Dogs

Holy crap. I'm reinstalling this right now.Great shots.

You should downsample the internal res, run in window, open program SRWE and do fake fullscreen so image fits to scale and when you take screenshots, sweetfx captures the rendering res shot.

Sorry about the double post, phone messed up.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by FriskyNoodle. Reason: had to quote, phone messed up.

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 2 months ago #12 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote: You should downsample the internal res, run in window, open program SRWE and do fake fullscreen so image fits to scale and when you take screenshots, sweetfx captures the rendering res shot.

That's def a good idea for taking the best screens. I just took these while I was playing the game, doing missions and driving around and whatnot. I think the cool thing is that this game is totally playable with 30+ fps with these effects on a 770 2gb
The following user(s) said Thank You: FriskyNoodle

• Unituram
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #13 by Unituram Replied by Unituram on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Unituram. Reason: jesus how complicated it is to post a picture in here...

• NattyDread
More
9 years 2 months ago #14 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic Screenshot Thread
Darksiders 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, AssassinsDecree

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #15 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

NattyDread wrote: Darksiders 2

Ive seen the 2nd one before, I think DET forum or your flickr. I need to download this game. Its just been sitting in my steam library, looks fantastic.

Pictures are awesome. Whats your PC setup?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by FriskyNoodle. Reason: Mispelling

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #16 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Team + Maverick English Patch running on PPSSPP at 3200 x 1800

[/quote]
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by FriskyNoodle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, Omnipotus

• Mikan
More
9 years 2 months ago #17 by Mikan Replied by Mikan on topic Screenshot Thread
Awesome screenshots everyone ^^
Dying Light ingame DOF and AA off, my current modified fx file ;)

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 2 months ago #18 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
AC: Unity

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• fuze
More
9 years 2 months ago #19 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic Screenshot Thread
Beautiful pictures everyone :)

@Mikan: Would you mind sharing the .fx file :)? The colors look really good :D You can leave it here or you can add me on steam and send it there. (You can find my steam link in my signature.)

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 2 months ago #20 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

SunBroDave wrote: Sleeping Dogs

Mind sharing Sleeping Dogs config?

Looks amazing man, gives me enough reason to actually play the game, its already installed. :cheer:

Add me on Steam

Ill take some downsampled screens and see if I can find a cheat table or make one with timestop, fov control, cam control etc.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.