Screenshot Thread

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #161 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, TinchO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Courier
More
9 years 1 month ago #162 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Dead Space
@TinchO
Thanks! That one preset was made in a joke attempt to emulate The Order 1886 somehow, it slowly evolved into what it is right now.
But now I kinda lost drive to play the game so I don't do much more with it.

@Tom Yum 72
Sure can do.
mega.co.nz/#!h8xy0QgT!h7io4oTpT1Bbi9_hzu...datkykAXVgPJDw3YMpWs

That version contains the new lens & bloom parameters too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jmp909

• Tom Yum 72
More
9 years 1 month ago #163 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Dead Space
Thank you , Courier. :)
@piterrrxd : still looking forward to your preset !

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #164 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
Crysis Warhead with Mastereffects: Depth of field, had to turn sharpening off, i cannot recommend sharpening for games with a lot of foliage!

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Aelius Maximus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #165 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
Crysis 3: Welcome to the Jungle using Mastereffects, yet again too much foliage to use sharpening, also had to turn the regular Filmic Pass that i use off as it looked a little too dark, So only DOF here, still one of the best looking games to use Mastereffects with regardless though :P

• Mikan
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #166 by Mikan Replied by Mikan on topic Screenshot Thread
So many great pictures^^

Finally have a little time for messing with reshade again :)
Zombie Army Trilogy ingame DoF is on , thou mostly on during bullet cam and cutscenes. :>

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Mikan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO

• TinchO
More
9 years 1 month ago #167 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
Nice pics guys! @piterrrxd your Dead Space preset looks really good

Some of my shots

• Courier
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #168 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
@TinchO
Love the grain and the colors, but I think he CA is too much for me. Are these at 1080p?

@Aelius Maximus
I really love the Crysis 3 shot, that's a really good looking DoF you got there. I would suggest if you want to use the reshade Sharpen, turn off Crysis 3's sharpening entirely trough the console maybe?
Really digging those colors overall.

Here's a short video of the Dead Space 3 lens lighting.

puu.sh/gzLqa/941076903c.webm
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Courier.

• TinchO
More
9 years 1 month ago #169 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
@Courier
I'll take that into consideration, thanks! These screens were taken at 1080p

• Constantine PC
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #170 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Screenshot Thread
Not as good as most of these, but I thought I would share a few anyways.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut.
These are using Elimina's Lensdirt.
If anyone wants to know all the effects being used let me know.

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Constantine PC. Reason: Removed Blue, Better Screenshots.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JPulowski, Mikan, FriskyNoodle, TinchO, jmp909, Aelius Maximus

• matsilagi
More
9 years 1 month ago #171 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Screenshot Thread
TrackMania 2: Valley with the upcoming MasterEffect version.

Its nowhere close to the presets you guys did for other games (I still think im missing something on my screenshots and configs), but here it is:

Also, i know, my monitor sucks ):
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Constantine PC

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #172 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
ReShade + Mastereffects injected into VLC Media Player using ENB Injector: The Hobbit, Battle of the Five Armies. Effects used, Filmic Pass, Sharpening, and a slight Tilitshift effect at thje top of the screen

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, Courier

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 month ago #173 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
More Screens in VLC Media Player using the aforementioned method (on a side note, i take all of my screenshots @ 1800p)

• Courier
More
9 years 1 month ago #174 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
Reshade injected into video players? Fucking crazy, and genius. I love it.

Some crazy bloom in Rainbow Six Vegas 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Aelius Maximus

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #175 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
Google Earth with ReShade + Mastereffects, TIltshift and FIlmic Pass, With very minor Sharpening here

The following user(s) said Thank You: JPulowski, Wicked Sick, Mikan, FriskyNoodle, jas01, Lumiya, jmp909

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 month ago #176 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

Aelius Maximus wrote: ReShade + Mastereffects injected into VLC Media Player using ENB Injector: The Hobbit, Battle of the Five Armies. Effects used, Filmic Pass, Sharpening, and a slight Tilitshift effect at thje top of the screen

This with SVP Manager/ SVP Tube

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Holy heck thats an amazing idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #177 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
Thanks dude, if people are liking these screenshots, i've got some pretty killer screens taken from apps that i've managed to inject ReShade into whilst i've been toying around with it over the past few weeks

This with SVP Manager/ SVP Tube

This sounds incredible, does it really work? Where does it retrieve the additional frames from? Im grab this soon!

I just pulled up this video on YouTube, apparently can be applied to YouTube videos too

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #178 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
As for me tIltshift looks good only in photograpy. Sharpening , improving lighting - all this can be done in a splash pro player.

• Courier
More
9 years 1 month ago #179 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Red Orchestra 2
What about diorama showcases?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, TinchO

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 1 month ago #180 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Red Orchestra 2
Shadow of the Colossus

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.