Screenshot Thread

• du
More
9 years 2 months ago #21 by du Replied by du on topic Screenshot Thread
Mount Blade Warband module: Custom Commander mod: Polished Landscape & Cinematic Compilation
Disable in-game AA and UI to Access Depth Buffer.

Mount Blade Warband module: 12th

Zelda OOT & Zelda MM
Project 64 - Glide64 - Djipi Texture

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tom Yum 72
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #22 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Screenshot Thread
Batman AO, ingame Dof disabled, Reshade+Mastereffects...........................Dead Space 2 +Gemfx

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Tom Yum 72.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, BeTa, klotim, Omnipotus, FriskyNoodle, jmp909, AssassinsDecree

• ru55lee
More
9 years 2 months ago #23 by ru55lee Replied by ru55lee on topic Screenshot Thread

SunBroDave wrote: Sleeping Dogs

OMG that second screenshot looks amazing. If I install that game how do I get it to look like that? I would be extremely grateful. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: AssassinsDecree

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 2 months ago #24 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

ru55lee wrote:

SunBroDave wrote:

OMG that second screenshot looks amazing. If I install that game how do I get it to look like that? I would be extremely grateful. :)

Use Reshade
Warning: Spoiler!

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #25 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Here's the preset I was using for an older version of MasterEffect for Sleeping Dogs:
www.mediafire.com/download/qb75bnp2b7dmpyh/ReShade.fx
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by SunBroDave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, ru55lee

• ru55lee
More
9 years 2 months ago #26 by ru55lee Replied by ru55lee on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote:

ru55lee wrote:

SunBroDave wrote:

Use Reshade

I know that but I meant what presets he set up.

• ru55lee
More
9 years 2 months ago #27 by ru55lee Replied by ru55lee on topic Screenshot Thread

SunBroDave wrote: Here's the preset I was using for an older version of MasterEffect for Sleeping Dogs:

EDIT: Womp. The site crashes whenever I try to post a link.

Dang. Any chance you can add me on steam then send it that way maybe? I just re-installed Sleeping dogs as really wanna try what you've done xD

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #28 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
edited my last post with the link.

Beautiful Zelda screens btw
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by SunBroDave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FriskyNoodle

• cloud6625
More
9 years 2 months ago #29 by cloud6625 Replied by cloud6625 on topic Screenshot Thread
Here's a config I made for Dead Space when I decided to go back to play it and found the visuals to be much more dull than I remember

Here's the config used: Download
(Be warned my fps went from an average 90 to about 20 with this on, so at least on my mid range pc it isn't quite ready for play, but it makes for good screenshots.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, Tom Yum 72

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago #30 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
DoF is so demanding... ):

• ru55lee
More
9 years 2 months ago #31 by ru55lee Replied by ru55lee on topic Screenshot Thread

cloud6625 wrote: Here's a config I made for Dead Space when I decided to go back to play it and found the visuals to be much more dull than I remember

Here's the config used: Download
(Be warned my fps went from an average 90 to about 20 with this on, so at least on my mid range pc it isn't quite ready for play, but it makes for good screenshots.)

Wow that does make for nice screenshots. Wish I could understand changing these settings etc :/

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago #32 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread
Here is a before and after of Dark Souls 2 using a personal preset of mine.

Before

After
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago #33 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
This one for Dark Souls 2, were you using the Master Effects, GEMFX, GEDOSATO or SFX only?

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #34 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread

Wicked Sick wrote: This one for Dark Souls 2, were you using the Master Effects, GEMFX, GEDOSATO or SFX only?

I don't like using ME or SFX because they have too many options and the performance hit is a little too high at the moment. So I took the default ReShade.fx file and made some shaders. It has SSAO from ME, bloom, color correction using levels in separate color channels, and a filmic tone map.

Edit: Oh and Movie Bars and Film Grain.

Edit2: And Vibrance.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Deriest.

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #35 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Would you kindly share the bloom? And the Filmic too?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Wicked Sick.

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago #36 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread
I don't have the files on my current PC but I will share it sometime tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago #37 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Thank you. If you don't mind, share the entire bundle. I would love to look at them and see if I can learn about how to do it. I always wanted to rip some of the effects. Just for fun or to see how it would turn out. Thank you again and please, don't forget ^_^

• brussell
More
9 years 2 months ago #38 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Screenshot Thread

Wicked Sick wrote: Thank you. If you don't mind, share the entire bundle. I would love to look at them and see if I can learn about how to do it. I always wanted to rip some of the effects. Just for fun or to see how it would turn out. Thank you again and please, don't forget ^_^

I'll second that!

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago #39 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread
Here is my ReShade.fx file. I tweaked a lot of the settings around the same time I took that screenshot so it wont be exactly the same but feel free to pick it apart. That's how I learned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SpinelessJelly, brussell

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #40 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Well, lots of red messages with bloom on. But thank you a lot for your time.

Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Wicked Sick.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.