Screenshot Thread

• TinchO
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #221 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
@Courier
I tried to tweak the bloom, believe me but i could not find a good config without affect the rest of the game.
Look below, is the same config that previous image on the snow and here the Lens Dirt and Bloom are not annoying.
Anyway don't worry, thank you again

Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Tom Yum 72, Constantine PC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #222 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Metroid Prime

Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by SunBroDave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Courier

• Constantine PC
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #223 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Metro Last Light Redux
@brussel

Beautiful screenshots.
Also thanks for the unoffical SMAA MER and the Performance tweaks in the earlier version. They really helped me enjoy MER better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brussell

• Tom Yum 72
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #224 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Metro Last Light Redux
@ TinchO: they look much better now than before, did you update the dead space 3 preset that you posted before already ?
Or is it the older version ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO

• TinchO
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #225 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Metro Last Light Redux

Tom Yum 72 wrote: @ TinchO: they look much better now than before, did you update the dead space 3 preset that you posted before already ?
Or is it the older version ?

@Tom Yum 72
Thanks buddy! It's updated, you can find the preset in The Lazy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Yum 72, GroinShooter

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #226 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Metro Last Light Redux

TinchO wrote:

Tom Yum 72 wrote: Thanks buddy! It's updated, you can find the preset in The Lazy

I think it's time to reinstall Dead Space 3 :) Very good job with the preset!

Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by GroinShooter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO

• TinchO
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #227 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
@GroinShooter
Thanks! Glad you like it.

Here a comparison of NFS Most Wanted trying to tweak lighting

Vanilla

Enhanced lighting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• jmp909
More
9 years 4 weeks ago #228 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
Warframe

The following user(s) said Thank You: Courier

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #229 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
SPACE ENGINE

Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by GroinShooter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, rudeboy1988

• brussell
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #230 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Screenshot Thread
Some more UT highres-screens: (full resolution view here , from picture 12 onwards)

Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by brussell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, TinchO, jmp909, Courier, Anal_destroyer

• YOBA
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #231 by YOBA Replied by YOBA on topic Screenshot Thread
Exanima (Sui Generis)

Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by YOBA.

• tybalitea
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #232 by tybalitea Replied by tybalitea on topic Screenshot Thread
@yoba
i tried exanima too, very fun.
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by tybalitea. Reason: all wrong

• YOBA
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #233 by YOBA Replied by YOBA on topic Screenshot Thread
Tried with ReShade or just tried to play ?

• tybalitea
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #234 by tybalitea Replied by tybalitea on topic Screenshot Thread
just played, not yet with with reshade.

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #235 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
Referring to a previous post, a little old i know..

piterrrxd wrote: As for me tIltshift looks good only in photograpy. Sharpening , improving lighting - all this can be done in a splash pro player.

Sorry piterrrxd but i have to disagree in regard for splash pro players shaders, For starters its a little bit of an invalid argument seeing as we're here to demonstrate what Reshade is capable of, also perhaps some people favor other media players anyway? And i do find Mastereffects sharpening injected with Reshade to be one of the most effective methods of sharpening (thanks Marty) I've ever seen, a lot more accurate than anything VLC or Splash has to offer or even Sweetfx's Lumasharpen (sorry Ceejay)...

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #236 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
Seeing as everyone here is loving Dead Space, i thought i'd offer my own take on it with my own method of injecting shaders :)

This is Dead Space 3 using Gemfx with Ambient lighting, Dirt Lens, Lens Flares combined with Reshade and Master effects which have, Depth of Field, Sharpening, Filmic Pass and Tiltshift enabled, Using Gemfx as the main shader is extremely effective as it can be used as a proxy for Reshade and Mastereffects, also Sweetfx is included with GEMfx, so you effectively have access to ALL 3 shader suites (not sure why more people haven't tried this) :)

EDIT: Just realized this print screen didn't take Reshade +_Mastereffects shaders with it, Only GEMFX is showing up here, i used standard print screen procedure, the .png file appears in the Dead Space 3 directory, anyone know whats up with that? When i print screen with ReShade alone it copys's the image along with Mastereffects shaders just fine..
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Aelius Maximus.

• brussell
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #237 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Screenshot Thread
Last one, I promise :cheer:

Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by brussell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, TinchO, jmp909, Courier, Anal_destroyer

• klotim
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #238 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Screenshot Thread

Aelius Maximus wrote: Seeing as everyone here is loving Dead Space, i thought i'd offer my own take on it with my own method of injecting shaders :)

This is Dead Space 3 using Gemfx with Ambient lighting, Dirt Lens, Lens Flares combined with Reshade and Master effects which have, Depth of Field, Sharpening, Filmic Pass and Tiltshift enabled, Using Gemfx as the main shader is extremely effective as it can be used as a proxy for Reshade and Mastereffects, also Sweetfx is included with GEMfx, so you effectively have access to ALL 3 shader suites (not sure why more people haven't tried this) :)

Where can I DL GEMFX? And How do you combine the effects? Care to explain? :)

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #239 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread

klotim wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote: Seeing as everyone here is loving Dead Space, i thought i'd offer my own take on it with my own method of injecting shaders :)

Where can I DL GEMFX? And How do you combine the effects? Care to explain? :)

Here's the latest version of GEMfx for download, it can be found on this page under the "Download and Installation" header (personally i prefer 1.07 but i cant find it right now

www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?6...-GEMFX-Version-1-0-8

The method for using Gemfx as a proxy for Reshade is pretty straight forward, firstly drop your Reshade files (32 and 64) and their corresponding .fx files into the Gemfx folder, so it looks like this

Then..
1: Open the Gemfx configurator.exe
2: Go to the Sweetfx tab
3: Make sure "Alternative injection" is checked (it is by default)
4 Then in the box above that enter the name of the Reshade.dll you will be using (either 32 or 64)
5 Click "Save Configuration"
6: Drop the Gemfx files + Reshade into the desired games .exe folder
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Aelius Maximus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Courier, Tycholarfero

• Courier
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #240 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
Somebody once told me that three proxy suites was far too many.
Someone told me you can have too many shaders at once.

I think they didn't try Reshade+SweetFX+GemFX I say.

PS: Dem reflective surfaces with the dof+grain
Someday we'll have GI tier injected shader lighting, mark my words.

PPS: Dead Space has to be one of the best reshade testbeds ever. The game has it all, dark interiors with many gradients, light sources of many colors in many placements and strenghts that allow perfect tweaking, amazing interior design to check the ao/reflections/shines and color gradings on, good camera that is conductive of static and autofocus dof, an excellent lighting that goes well with lens flares and dirt and it looks badass.
I honestly can't think of a better game to test Reshade on sans maybe Metro.

Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Courier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, SunBroDave, Aelius Maximus

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.