Screenshot Thread

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #281 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
The Elder Scrolls Online

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jas01, TinchO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Courier
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #282 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Metro 2033 Redux
Some 2033 Redux goodness.

Also some crazy Crysis 1 setup

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jas01, TinchO

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #283 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jas01, Courier

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #284 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
AC: Unity
More older shots :)
(Hope I haven't posted these before)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jas01, TinchO, Aelius Maximus

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #285 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
@GroinShooter

Depth of field in AC Unity! May i ask how? Since it has no access to the depth buffer? :S

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #286 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
Far Cry 2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Aelius Maximus

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #287 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread

Aelius Maximus wrote: @GroinShooter

Depth of field in AC Unity! May i ask how? Since it has no access to the depth buffer? :S

It's a cutscene shot. I'm kinda sceptical about depthbuffer in Unity since I've seen a couple of videos by "RYU Haya" on youtube and he is definitely having some kinda DoF (which looks very similar to ReShade's DoF) in Unity. He claims he is using GemFX + SweetFX + some custom DoF shader. Seems a lot of people have asked him if he could share his settings or "how to" but he doesn't want to share anything... :huh:
Here's one of the videos showing off DoF in Unity. There's even more on his account page.

Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by GroinShooter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huss93

• huss93
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #288 by huss93 Replied by huss93 on topic Screenshot Thread
dof >

magicdof ?

raindof ?

mastodof ?

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #289 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
More GRID

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jmp909

• Constantine PC
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #290 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Screenshot Thread
Looks like GRID has the type of motion blur I think every game should have. The preset and the blur look really good.

One of a Arma 3 windmill:
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, GroinShooter, TinchO

• Courier
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #291 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic X: Rebirth (Version 3.3 with updated shaders)
That's called object specific or per-object motion blur. It's the only kind of motion blur that isn't total garbage. I think the first game to implement it properly was Crysis 1. Metro games have also made great use of it. Shame most games still use screenspace and global motion blur. I guess because consoles, since global is a lot cheaper on the performance.

Excellent Arma screenshots too, you're really making me want to go buy it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Constantine PC, TinchO, Tidias

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #292 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic X: Rebirth (Version 3.3 with updated shaders)
Gniarf at CheatEngine forums made me a script to remove the HUD in Binary Domain.

always worth asking nicely over there!

(used NVidia-forced Ambient Occlusion here rather than the one with MFX, along with 4xTRSSAA i think it is)

Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by jmp909.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, TinchO

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #293 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread
Dead Space 3 again

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, jmp909, Courier

• Courier
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #294 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
The second one is fucking glorious. Dat dof+fog+lens.
So good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #295 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
@Tincho

Dirt Lens looks incred, could i possibly ask for your settings in regards to it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: TinchO

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #296 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread

jmp909 wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote: Some more screens from Dead Space 3. I turned off "Auto" in the petkagta DOF settings and it seems to blur everything out apart from Isaac

see if these work. I use them for Binary Domain. if so I might be able to help you tweak them as i've not got them quite right yet myself anyway
#define DOF_METHOD			1	//[1 to 4] 1: Ring DOF(Petka/martinsh) 2: Magic DOF 3: GP65CJ042 DOF 4: Matso DOF
#define DOF_FOCUSPOINT	 		float2(0.5,0.5)	//[0.0 to 1.0] Screen coordinates of focus point. First value is horizontal, second value is vertical position. 0 is left/upper, 1 is right/lower.
#define DOF_NEARBLURCURVE 		20.0	//[0.4 to X] Power of blur of closer-than-focus areas.
#define DOF_FARBLURCURVE 		0.7	//[0.4 to X] Elementary, my dear Watson: Blur power of areas behind focus plane.
#define DOF_BLURRADIUS 			10.0	//[5.0 to 50.0] Blur radius approximately in pixels. Radius, not diameter.
#define DOF_MANUALFOCUS   		1	//[1.0 to 10.0] Enables manual focus. 	
#define DOF_MANUALFOCUSDEPTH 		0.5	//[0.0 to 1.0] Manual focus depth. 0.0 means camera is focus plane, 1.0 means sky is focus plane.

Sounds good, except im still using the old Mastereffects, those global settings for DOF look mostly like the settings for MAGICDOF, i'll try that along with some of those settings you've got there, cheers dude.I think "DOF_MANUALFOCUSDEPTH" sounds like it could be a workaround for my problem in Dead Space 3

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #297 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
Hi @TinchO,

would you mind sharing you Bioshock Infinite settings please? also do you disable any in-game settings like Ambient Occlusion? or force anything in NVidia Inspector/Control Panel?

a 4K screenshot in the meantime ( farm8.staticflickr.com/7288/16960810512_76b0dfa640_o.jpg )

thanks
j
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by jmp909.

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #298 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread

GroinShooter wrote:

Aelius Maximus wrote: @GroinShooter

It's a cutscene shot. I'm kinda sceptical about depthbuffer in Unity since I've seen a couple of videos by "RYU Haya" on youtube and he is definitely having some kinda DoF (which looks very similar to ReShade's DoF) in Unity. He claims he is using GemFX + SweetFX + some custom DoF shader. Seems a lot of people have asked him if he could share his settings or "how to" but he doesn't want to share anything... :huh:
Here's one of the videos showing off DoF in Unity. There's even more on his account page.

Just watched, looks amazing, the DOF is really dynamic as well, there's no way he could fake that, the mystery continues..

• TinchO
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #299 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread

Aelius Maximus wrote: @Tincho

Dirt Lens looks incred, could i possibly ask for your settings in regards to it?

Thanks! Well, you can find my preset and the Lens Dirt texture included in thelazy.net

@jmp909
This is the preset i used for take those screenshots but i made this preset just for take screenshots, i'm not sure if it works fine.
Setting AO to Ultra and Postprocessing Normal
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmp909

• Constantine PC
More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #300 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Screenshot Thread
@TinchO Did you find a way to get Depthbuffer access in Bioshock Infinite? I can't seem to get any.
Also dude I think your Dead Space 3 preset is the best thing anyone has done with MER yet.
I still need to install it and try it out.

Arma 3(again):
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Constantine PC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, TinchO, jmp909

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.