Screenshot Thread

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago #41 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread

Wicked Sick wrote: Well, lots of red messages with bloom on. But thank you a lot for your time.

Warning: Spoiler!

That's strange, I was playing with that exact file right before uploading. It may be the game you are playing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #42 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshot Thread
There's only one error there and that is D3D11 failing to create a texture, probably because of a property combination it doesn't like or because your video memory exhausted. The others are warnings, they are just red because of that one error at the bottom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #43 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
Yeah, it's strange. But forgive me for asking you to upload and then wasting your time, Deriest.

I will try not to pollute that thread anymore. Sorry, Crosire.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Wicked Sick.

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 2 months ago #44 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #45 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread
My bloom does have an obscene number of texture fetches that are probably unnecessary. That is probably the problem if you don't have a newer gpu.

Edit: It may be this line of code.

Just replace that with

I was experimenting with mipmaps when I did that.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Deriest.

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago #46 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread
Love those AC:U shots, especially that second one.

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 2 months ago #47 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread

Deriest wrote: Love those AC:U shots, especially that second one.

Thanks!
Have some RYSE!

Flickr Album
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• SiriusHours
More
9 years 2 months ago #48 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic Screenshot Thread
GTAIV ReShade w/ENB. gonna release the settings soon, just need some permissions.

• Deriest
More
9 years 2 months ago #49 by Deriest Replied by Deriest on topic Screenshot Thread
Some more DS2 with some different settings from before.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 month ago #50 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

SiriusHours wrote: GTAIV ReShade w/ENB. gonna release the settings soon, just need some permissions.

What ENB are you using with the Reshade settings?

Or is it a modified version of someone elses, hence why you have to ask permission? It looks nice.

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 month ago #51 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
Metro 2033 Redux

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Omnipotus, piterrrxd

• SiriusHours
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #52 by SiriusHours Replied by SiriusHours on topic Screenshot Thread
that metro shot is beautiful, love that games environment.

something Ive been workin on for awhile, need some permissions for the timecyc, cause I dont have time to edit one, so using someone else's.
And also waiting on Reshade to hop out of beta, I dont want to release anything until I know it's alright with everyone working on this and I really dont want to have the forum flooded with questions about GTAIV related stuff, from a barrage of players just finding out what reshade is.

If your interested, Ill have a config up for testing this weekend.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by SiriusHours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FriskyNoodle

• calafate
More
9 years 1 month ago #53 by calafate Replied by calafate on topic Screenshot Thread
That Metro 2033 shot is amazing. :ohmy:

Trying out Reshade+ME in Dark Souls 2... I am not yet convinced about this config, but still looks good for me.

The same applies to Max Payne 3

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Skinner

• sajittarius
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #54 by sajittarius Replied by sajittarius on topic Screenshot Thread
@Groinshooter

your flickr says this is AC:Unity with Reshade + MasterEffect? How did you get it working with mastereffect if i may ask? Mine works with sweetfx settings but not ME.fx :(
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sajittarius.

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #55 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread

sajittarius wrote: @Groinshooter

your flickr says this is AC:Unity with Reshade + MasterEffect? How did you get it working with mastereffect if i may ask? Mine works with sweetfx settings but not ME.fx :(

Just as any other game.
Put ReShade64.dll and MasterEffects .fx file in Unitys folder and rename them to dxgi.dll and dxgi.fx ;)
Remember to use the latest version of ReShade. (Currently 0.14.0)

Metro 2033 Redux

Flickr Album
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by GroinShooter.

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #56 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
We need more activity here :)

Dying Light

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by GroinShooter.

• NattyDread
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #57 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic Screenshot Thread
Here's what's possible when you play around with (completely replace) the lensdirt texture:

I had to change a bit of math functions for LENSDIRT blending so that it doesn't show only over the brightest parts of the image.

Both are from RAGE.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by NattyDread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, jmp909

• NattyDread
More
9 years 1 month ago #58 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic Screenshot Thread
One more, with a pinch of godrays.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, jmp909

• sajittarius
More
9 years 1 month ago #59 by sajittarius Replied by sajittarius on topic Screenshot Thread
hmm... it looks like its working now, when i first downloaded reshade .14.0 it was still crashing. I think one of the fx files had a broken variable or something, overwriting it again did the trick. Thanks!

• Old Snake
More
9 years 1 month ago #60 by Old Snake Replied by Old Snake on topic metro redux 2033
hi man, very beautiful pics, can u post the presets wich u use? thanks :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.