Screenshot Thread

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 11 months ago #481 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Screenshot Thread
I think GTA V actually looks pretty good stock. Here's a screenshot with Very little Adjustments to the image.
Of course I know I'll be playing around with ENB palettes in a bit and will have a totally different point of view but whatever. :P
BTW that Vintage GTA V shot looks like it would make a great Wallpaper. Very cool.

[img
GTA 5 Slight ReShade by PC_Constantine , on Flickr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Scorpio82CO
More
8 years 11 months ago #482 by Scorpio82CO Replied by Scorpio82CO on topic Some examples..
hi everyone...i present my config..need opinions.please..

the DOF is not perfect, but still...

[img

[img
[/url
]
[img

I need to apply DOF

[img

[img

This is an enormous change..

[img

[img

[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Aelius Maximus

• Quentin-Tarantino
More
8 years 11 months ago #483 by Quentin-Tarantino Replied by Quentin-Tarantino on topic Screenshot Thread

LuciferHawk wrote: Do you like vintage? :lol:

GTA 5 ft. Vintage (TuningPalette Shader WiP)

I likey a lot :P

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #484 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
Two more in retro look and I am almost done :side: (reminds me of Duke Nukem)

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #485 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread
Another GTA shot with a medium vintage palette :side:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Constantine PC

• matsilagi
More
8 years 11 months ago #486 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Screenshot Thread
When that goes live, imma proceed converting all of the palettes from the Qbism8 engine to that format. Its more than 20 or 30 retro palettes.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #487 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Screenshot Thread

matsilagi wrote: When that goes live, imma proceed converting all of the palettes from the Qbism8 engine to that format. Its more than 20 or 30 retro palettes.

I wanted to ask to crosire about a good release time but he was not online today. Will probably release it once we are both online.

When creating palettes make sure each tile has 16x16 pixel. Just to let you know, the algorithm is currently not optimized for many tiles but that will happen in the future for sure. I would say your palettes should not exceed 16x16 tiles (like the full quake palette).

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Ganossa.

• mickevincent
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #488 by mickevincent Replied by mickevincent on topic Screenshot Thread
Instead of pictures I have two short clips with ReShade in action with emulation :)

Final Fantasy XII

Ocarina of Time
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by mickevincent.

• matsilagi
More
8 years 11 months ago #489 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Screenshot Thread

LuciferHawk wrote:

matsilagi wrote: When that goes live, imma proceed converting all of the palettes from the Qbism8 engine to that format. Its more than 20 or 30 retro palettes.

I wanted to ask to crosire about a good release time but he was not online today. Will probably release it once we are both online.

When creating palettes make sure each tile has 16x16 pixel. Just to let you know, the algorithm is currently not optimized for many tiles but that will happen in the future for sure. I would say your palettes should not exceed 16x16 tiles (like the full quake palette).

They are all Quake palettes, dont worry, qbism8 is a Software-renderer engine for Quake with improvements.
Also, yeah, dont worry, take your time.

• SunBroDave
More
8 years 11 months ago #490 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Arkham City

• YOBA
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #491 by YOBA Replied by YOBA on topic Screenshot Thread

LuciferHawk wrote: Two more in retro look and I am almost done :side: (reminds me of Duke Nukem)

TuningPalette shader is awesome ! With this shader and paint effect GTA V will look cooler than any Duke Nukem (IMHO) :side:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by YOBA.

• brussell
More
8 years 11 months ago #492 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Screenshot Thread
Some more TL2:

• robgrab
More
8 years 11 months ago #493 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
I always prefer a slightly desaturated look. There are a lot of games that make my eyes bleed from over saturation (the Trine series being a prime example).

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 11 months ago #494 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread

LuciferHawk wrote: Two more in retro look and I am almost done :side: (reminds me of Duke Nukem)

That is sweet! cant wait until Reshade Framework is fully fleshed out.

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 11 months ago #495 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread

Marty McFly wrote: ... Logarithmic depth buffer is an option for GTA V only, in every other game this fucks the depth buffer up.

Ummm, Assasins Creed Unity's depth buffer doesn't work at all without the logarithmic depth buffer option turned on..

• BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago #496 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Screenshot Thread
Dragon Age : Inquisition with the newest Framework :cheer:

[img
Dragon Age: Inquisition @4k by brandon.hortman , on Flickr

• Courier
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #497 by Courier Replied by Courier on topic Screenshot Thread
Agreed. People say Trine is "pretty" but to me it's just oversaturated eyecancer. That bloom, jesus.

There's also really ugly desaturated games, BC2 comes to mind. What an ugly looking game.

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Courier.

• matsilagi
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #498 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Screenshot Thread
TRAQMANIA (Using Tuning Palette + Rubicon Rumble QBISM8 Palette)

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by matsilagi.

• Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #499 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Screenshot Thread
The new Dirt Rally with the new ReShade Framework, including, Ambient lighting, Depth of field, Dirt Lens, Heatwaves and High pass sharpening (surprised to see this is still 32bit)

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Aelius Maximus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Courier

• jmp909
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #500 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Screenshot Thread
need to work on my tiltshift settings but that's some nice blurring!

not sure what's causing the banding at the top though

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by jmp909.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.