Screenshot Thread

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 month ago #61 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
FC4

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, FriskyNoodle, piterrrxd, TinchO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #62 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
Dead Space

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, FriskyNoodle, jmp909

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 1 month ago #63 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
It's like seeing an entirely different game.

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #64 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
True ;) 1st raw screen to compare :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: FriskyNoodle

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 1 month ago #65 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
It is really amazing what some people can do. I feel so much envy lol

• BrandonHortman
More
9 years 1 month ago #66 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Screenshot Thread
Doom 1 with Zandronum with DOF and Sharpening

[img
Doom 1 DOF with ReShade by brandon.hortman , on Flickr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, piterrrxd

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #67 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, jmp909

• calafate
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #68 by calafate Replied by calafate on topic Screenshot Thread
F.E.A.R. Had to disable Soft Shadows in order to let the depth buffer works 100% of the time.

Hard to believe this game was released in 2005 :)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by calafate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, FriskyNoodle

• robgrab
More
9 years 1 month ago #69 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Screenshot Thread
Any other tips for F.E.A.R. since I'm currently playing through Condemned: Criminal Origins and I think it uses the same engine? So far the only concession I've had to make is disabling Volumetric Lighting in order to not conflict with the forced HBAO+ through NVIDIA Inspector.

• GroinShooter
More
9 years 1 month ago #70 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Screenshot Thread
Sleeping Dogs DE

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 1 month ago #71 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Twilight Princess

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 1 month ago #72 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Zelda: TP

The more cartoony look reminds me of Dark Cloud 2

• Mikan
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #73 by Mikan Replied by Mikan on topic Screenshot Thread
So many great pictures, keep up the good work.^^

Added some new effects, made some minor changes and different way to add bloom to my fx file :P
Some Final Fantasy XIII 4k screenies

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Mikan. Reason: Ooops wrong ones:>
The following user(s) said Thank You: FriskyNoodle, piterrrxd, jmp909

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #74 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by piterrrxd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Tom Yum 72, GroinShooter, TinchO, jmp909

• Tom Yum 72
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #75 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic Screenshot Thread
piterrrxd : Fantastic Dead Space preset, will you share it please ?
So many great screenshots and presets here, keep them coming guys.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Tom Yum 72.

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #76 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
@up yep, but i wait for DOF fade timer in MasterEffect (autofocus is too fast).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, TinchO, Diego0920

• Avitus
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #77 by Avitus Replied by Avitus on topic Screenshot Thread
I'm far from being adept at this sort of thing, but I was absolutely blown away by the quality of these shaders. Easily better than ENB, in my opinion. If anybody has any tips, I'm listening.

Screenies for Dark Souls II:

Warning: Spoiler!

I'm not very good at screenshots, sorry.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Avitus.

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 month ago #78 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

Avitus wrote: I'm far from being adept at this sort of thing, but I was absolutely blown away by the quality of these shaders. Easily better than ENB, in my opinion. If anybody has any tips, I'm listening.

Use gedosato to downsample your screenshots, run in windowed mode and use SRWE for fake fullscreen and when you use print screen, sweetfx will capture render resolution for screenshots.

Also you can find a CE table for Cheat Engine (for singleplayer of course) for camera and fov modifiers for some really cool screenshots.

Cant really say its better than ENB, because ive seen some fantastic ENB even for 0.79 (First release) for GTAIV. You just have to do it right/write the code properly because its game specific. Whats nice is adding Reshade on top of ENB as the icing on the cake, if you need those few extra effects that arent in a game specific ENB profile.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avitus

• Avitus
More
9 years 1 month ago #79 by Avitus Replied by Avitus on topic Screenshot Thread

FriskyNoodle wrote:
Use gedosato to downsample your screenshots, run in windowed mode and use SRWE for fake fullscreen and when you use print screen, sweetfx will capture render resolution for screenshots.

I do use dedosato's downsampling but I don't know if I'm interested in installing another program just for the sake of screenshotting. It's been difficult enough getting the game to run right as it is, despite having plenty of processing/video power. Still can't ENB to work with DSII. As far as tips go, I was more referring to the adjustment of the shaders and effects themselves.

FriskyNoodle wrote: Cant really say its better than ENB, because ive seen some fantastic ENB even for 0.79 (First release) for GTAIV. You just have to do it right/write the code properly because its game specific. Whats nice is adding Reshade on top of ENB as the icing on the cake, if you need those few extra effects that arent in a game specific ENB profile.

Maybe that's my problem. From shitty, way too much lens flare presets off of nexus and the like, I haven't had much luck adjusting ENB myself. The controls are not intuitive to me. On the other hand, I found adjusting reshade to incredibly easy, even if a little time consuming. And it has the merit of working. ENB crashes 90% of the time but I haven't had a single issue as a result of reshade. If I could get enb + reshade working, even if just for DSII, I'd shit myself.

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 1 month ago #80 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Twilight Princess

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, jas01

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.