Screenshot Thread

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 month ago #81 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

Avitus wrote:

FriskyNoodle wrote:
Use gedosato to downsample your screenshots, run in windowed mode and use SRWE for fake fullscreen and when you use print screen, sweetfx will capture render resolution for screenshots.

I do use dedosato's downsampling but I don't know if I'm interested in installing another program just for the sake of screenshotting. It's been difficult enough getting the game to run right as it is, despite having plenty of processing/video power. Still can't ENB to work with DSII. As far as tips go, I was more referring to the adjustment of the shaders and effects themselves.

Maybe that's my problem. From shitty, way too much lens flare presets off of nexus and the like, I haven't had much luck adjusting ENB myself. The controls are not intuitive to me. On the other hand, I found adjusting reshade to incredibly easy, even if a little time consuming. And it has the merit of working. ENB crashes 90% of the time but I haven't had a single issue as a result of reshade. If I could get enb + reshade working, even if just for DSII, I'd shit myself.

You could just take enbeffectprepass.fx from your fav skyrim ENB for DoF and stuff and enbbloom.fx etc.
ENB doesnt work with ANY other overlay like fraps, MSI afterburner etc.
SRWE is easy, just open>select target>fake fullscreen/remove borders etc.
Its so the game runs in windowed mode so it doesnt have weird conflicting errors with ENB, gedosato and reshade and SRWE +Window, sweetfx will capture the downsampled resolution and not display resolution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #82 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
Darksiders

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 1 month ago #83 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Zelda TP - Bane boss fight

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan

• fuze
More
9 years 1 month ago #84 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic Screenshot Thread
@piterrrxd Can you share your Darksiders ReShade.fx file? I really like the DOF :)

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #85 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

piterrrxd wrote: Darksiders

You should remove, noise, sharpening and Chromatic Abberation if its on.

I think it detracts. Just use SMAA in sweetfx and maybe a little bit of CA but not Noise and take a screenshot.

You have the right idea though. ;)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by FriskyNoodle.

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #86 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Screenshot Thread
I love this new noise from the preview of the SFX. I use it everywhere lol I also can't live without sharpening.

Dark Souls 1.

Ayman, The Queen of the Lizards and owner of my heart and soul, is ready for another trek around Lordran, The Land of The Ancient Lords.

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Wicked Sick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, SunBroDave, piterrrxd, RetroHell

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #87 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
I love that grain too and CA also - some games looks like movie :D Sharpening is needed to eliminate FXAA blur (SMAA dosent work in Darksiders, dont know why) and improve the quality of textures.

• FriskyNoodle
More
9 years 1 month ago #88 by FriskyNoodle Replied by FriskyNoodle on topic Screenshot Thread

piterrrxd wrote: I love that grain too and CA also - some games looks like movie :D Sharpening is needed to eliminate FXAA blur (SMAA dosent work in Darksiders, dont know why) and improve the quality of textures.

I feel like sharpening works for some games.

It looks strange in Darksiders but definitely adds to Dark Souls. Thats just 1 mans opinion though.

• Ioxa
More
9 years 1 month ago #89 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Screenshot Thread
I was messing around with the paint shader that JPulowski posted and this scene caught my attention. Waited for it to happen again and snapped a pic. I think it looks kinda like concept art.

• RetroHell
More
9 years 1 month ago #90 by RetroHell Replied by RetroHell on topic Screenshot Thread

Ioxa wrote: I was messing around with the paint shader that JPulowski posted and this scene caught my attention. Waited for it to happen again and snapped a pic. I think it looks kinda like concept art.

This looks like some sort of painting. Very nice! :cheer:

• RetroHell
More
9 years 1 month ago #91 by RetroHell Replied by RetroHell on topic Screenshot Thread
Toying with some effects in The Darkness II

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 1 month ago #92 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Screenshot Thread
Twilight Princess

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago #93 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Mikan, FriskyNoodle

• TinchO
More
9 years 1 month ago #94 by TinchO Replied by TinchO on topic Screenshot Thread

piterrrxd wrote: Darksiders

Exellent work.. Can you share your config? The game looks really good

• Ioxa
More
9 years 1 month ago #95 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Screenshot Thread
Really liking this paint shader!

• Nekrik
More
9 years 1 month ago #96 by Nekrik Replied by Nekrik on topic Screenshot Thread
Great DArksiders Preset and Screens guys. @piterrrx care to share your preset ?

• Nekrik
More
9 years 1 month ago #97 by Nekrik Replied by Nekrik on topic Screenshot Thread
Warhammer 40K space marine.
[img
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle, TinchO

• Nekrik
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #98 by Nekrik Replied by Nekrik on topic Screenshot Thread
RE5 dx10 internal benchmark screenshot
[img
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Nekrik.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, FriskyNoodle

• piterrrxd
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #99 by piterrrxd Replied by piterrrxd on topic Screenshot Thread
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by piterrrxd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mikan, Omnipotus, FriskyNoodle, jmp909

• Konstantinov
More
9 years 1 month ago #100 by Konstantinov Replied by Konstantinov on topic Screenshot Thread

SiriusHours wrote: GTAIV ReShade w/ENB. gonna release the settings soon, just need some permissions.

Wow, how do you make GTA 4 look like that? :woohoo:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.