how to save or export ?

• Christopher
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Christopher how to save or export ? was created by Christopher
Hi everyone,
I download and install ReShade 3, no big probs. It works correctly, game lunch, sometimes crashed at the begenning when ReShade is loading but it's ok.
I'm lost on that point :
- when i creat a preset it's not correctly saved or not saved anymore
- how to export or use the preset on a game for share it with friends ?

Thank you for reply and help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic how to save or export ?
Add new preset in in-game menu. Do some changes (enable some shaders, change variable values) and the preset file is saved in your game folder. You can share that file. You need write permissions to the game folder of course, otherwise ReShade cannot save the file. Either get those or enter a full path to some other location instead of just a name when creating a new preset in ReShade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christopher

• Christopher
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Christopher Replied by Christopher on topic how to save or export ?
Just the "configuration settings" file ? just this file to share ?

<<You need write permissions to the game folder of course>> How can i ?

Thank you for your help.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic how to save or export ?
No. The preset file. I suggest you restart the tutorial again (Settings > Restart Tutorial). It explains preset creation.

• Christopher
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by Christopher Replied by Christopher on topic how to save or export ?
Ok thanks, i restarted it (4 times), i understand better now

Did other users/players, need install ReShade 3 to use the preset ?

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic how to save or export ?
Yes. They need to install ReShade and can then add the preset file you shared to the list of presets in the ReShade GUI in order to use it.

• Christopher
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #7 by Christopher Replied by Christopher on topic how to save or export ?
Ok, so it's not like REShade+SweetFX.... Copy/past the files and that's it

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.