LUTS in reshade 3.0

• niflexible
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by niflexible LUTS in reshade 3.0 was created by niflexible
I wonder how Luts palettes will work now with the 3.0+ reshade, since I can't even find the customfx+textures files
And has anyone tried the lates reshade and knows how to put in gaussianblur/guasian unsharpen shader ?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by niflexible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic LUTS in reshade 3.0
I am working on something like this, check the presentation section of the forums :)

• jigurdan
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by jigurdan Replied by jigurdan on topic LUTS in reshade 3.0
github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/blob/...ssa/TuningPalette.fx

#include "ReShade.fxh"

#define LUTChroma 0.5
#define LUTLuma 0.5
#define LUTNorm float3(1.0/256,1.0/16,1.0)

texture LUTTex<string source="LUT.png";>{Width=256;Height=16;Format=RGBA8;};
sampler LUTColor{Texture=LUTTex;};

float4 LUT(float4 vpos:SV_Position,float2 texcoord:TEXCOORD):SV_Target{
float4 original=tex2D(ReShade::BackBuffer,texcoord.xy);
float low=0;
float lowLUT=low*8f;
float4 colorLUT=float4((original.rg*15.0+0.5f)*LUTNorm.xy,original.b*15.0,original.w);
colorLUT.x+=trunc(colorLUT.z)*LUTNorm.y;
colorLUT.y*=LUTNorm.z;
colorLUT.y+=trunc(lowLUT)*LUTNorm.z;
colorLUT=lerp(tex2D(LUTColor,colorLUT.xy),tex2D(LUTColor,float2(colorLUT.x+LUTNorm.y,colorLUT.y)),frac(colorLUT.z));
original.xyz=lerp(normalize(original.xyz),normalize(colorLUT.xyz),LUTChroma)*lerp(length(original.xyz),length(colorLUT.xyz),LUTLuma);	
return original;}

technique LUT{
pass{
VertexShader=PostProcessVS;
PixelShader=LUT;}}

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic LUTS in reshade 3.0
I can tell there are some bugs in it. Tile amount Z is cut and set to 16 for some reason when most LUT's have only 1 tile in Z (adaptation feature in low set to 0 then never used). To avoid redundancy, please wait until the other sharer is finished or we have X copies of shaders on git hub like we already have with light DoF and the regular DoF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jigurdan

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.