ReShade Repository

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #21 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Repository
Hhm. Fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brussell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #22 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic ReShade Repository
Ok, here is the link: www.sendspace.com/file/urzdzd

Would be cool, if someone with the right privileges could add it to the first post and make the thread sticky again.

edit: ok, thanks to Evan20xx we have a new working repository. I will provide a new download in case it will be disabled somewhow.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by brussell.

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #23 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository
I have updated the repository and they are now being hosted on MediaFire. Hopefully they won't disable it because of high traffic flow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brussell, JohnSlayer1337, OliZ

• OliZ
More
7 years 5 months ago #24 by OliZ Replied by OliZ on topic ReShade Repository
Much appreciated.

It isn't easy for a beginner when all you have is a tutorial that does what you want in a specific game but then requires a software that doesn't exist.
It's not for everyone to adopt all the newest functionality and spend time understanding all about it. Sometimes it's only viable to follow the tutorial at hand.
If I hadn't found this thread I probably would have dropped trying to get Reshade to work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 3Shadow3S

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #25 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
Back whenever my sharing and public access got shot it got me thinking how much traffic was needed to cause that.

Dropbox Basic (free) accounts:

• 20 GB per day: The total amount of traffic that all of your links and file requests combined can generate without getting banned

• 100,000 downloads per day: The total number of downloads that all of your links combined can generate
I find it hard to believe you guys burned through 20 GB a day or 100k downloads a day. :P

Anyways, it seems MediaFire isn't giving me any lip about hosting it there.

By the way, does anyone have 3.0.2 it seems I wasn't able to nab it before a newer version dropped.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Evan20xx.

• Mobeeuz
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #26 by Mobeeuz Replied by Mobeeuz on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]

Evan20xx wrote: By the way, does anyone have 3.0.2 it seems I wasn't able to nab it before a newer version dropped.

Here you go...
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Mobeeuz.

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #27 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
Thank you Mobeeuz!

A tidbit of MediaFire success so far.

I estimated at least 94% of the downloads is from ReShade alone. So it seems MediaFire is holding strong unlike Dropbox did.
The ReShade repository had been hosted successfully on MediaFire so far since: October 30th, 2016. You guys are going ham! :P

This is what it says on my Dropbox account page under the Bandwidth usage section; "We've banned your shared and Public folder links due to bandwidth limits or abuse" :lol:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Evan20xx.

• Abdelrahman Esam
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #28 by Abdelrahman Esam Replied by Abdelrahman Esam on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
I am using here the latest framework from github, just hours before the removal, which includes new important shaders.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Abdelrahman Esam.

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #29 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]

Abdelrahman Esam wrote: I am using here the latest framework from github, just hours before the removal, which includes new important shaders.

I'm sorry? Are you wanting me to mirror some shaders?

• Abdelrahman Esam
More
6 years 9 months ago #30 by Abdelrahman Esam Replied by Abdelrahman Esam on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
I don't know, I couldn't find this version anywhere so I am sharing it but it's not clean I know. If you think you should mirror it, it's okay and maybe crosire still has it saved somewhere

• Marty McFly
More
6 years 9 months ago #31 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
Everyone can look up those shaders on github, you can view the repo like it was before every commit. So you just revert back to the point before all shaders got removed and there you are.

• JBeckman
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #32 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
Yeah I did that to get one of the earlier cel shaders since that one had some extra options, being able to browse through old commits and grab whatever version of a file you want is pretty handy. :)
(But not always straightforward if you haven't used Github much before, or at all.)

EDIT:
github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/commits/master

So yeah it's possible to browse through each individual commit or directly by file going through every revision done and downloading earlier shaders that were either changed or outright deleted. :)
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by JBeckman.

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #33 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
Well it seems 3.1.0 is being blocked by MediaFire for seeing it as a false positive. Not sure what I can do here as I can't allow it to be downloaded.

• MonarchX
More
5 years 7 months ago #34 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]

Evan20xx wrote: Well it seems 3.1.0 is being blocked by MediaFire for seeing it as a false positive. Not sure what I can do here as I can't allow it to be downloaded.

Yes and that's the last ReShade that works with ENB GTA V...

• deton244
More
5 years 4 months ago #35 by deton244 Replied by deton244 on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #36 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
Happy to see the repository is still chugging along after all these years and that MediaFire is holding up. I hope everyone is satisfied with MediaFire so far.

Another image update of how hard you guys have been using the repository.

Also I updated the original post with a mirror link to 3.1.0 since MediaFire has it blocked even though it's a false positive.

Happy upcoming Holidays to everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brussell, Viper_Joe

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #37 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic ReShade Repository [New Host]
A heads up that I changed my MediaFire username to reflect my more common username and the one I use on Discord.

So do not be alarmed if people take notice of the username changing on my MediaFire account.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Evan20xx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brussell

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.