en futuro reshade

• TheCubeRBLX
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by TheCubeRBLX en futuro reshade was created by TheCubeRBLX
Please remember that in the forums, English is the dominant language, and as such, we can't effectively answer non-English questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• piltrafus
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by piltrafus Replied by piltrafus on topic en futuro reshade
If someone can't effectively answer a question posted in a forum for whatever reason, the natural thing to do is just to move on with their lives.
I guess you felt there was something wrong enough here, that it was worth for you to stop by and point it out.
I get what you are saying. However, I believe you are not entirely right here. And I decided to mention it before I move on with my life.
No hard feelings. Just civilized talk among citizens of the world.

P.S. the spanish from the OP looks like the work of a machine. A translator I guess. And there's no question at all there to be answered.
Just somebody saying "Yay, I love Reshade"

• TreyM
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #3 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic en futuro reshade

piltrafus wrote: If someone can't effectively answer a question posted in a forum for whatever reason, the natural thing to do is just to move on with their lives.
I guess you felt there was something wrong enough here, that it was worth for you to stop by and point it out.
I get what you are saying. However, I believe you are not entirely right here. And I decided to mention it before I move on with my life.
No hard feelings. Just civilized talk among citizens of the world.

P.S. the spanish from the OP looks like the work of a machine. A translator I guess. And there's no question at all there to be answered.
Just somebody saying "Yay, I love Reshade"

There was nothing wrong with his reply. He was politely asking for topics/questions posted in an English forum to be written in English. There is no need to white-knight for OP. All is well.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by TreyM.

• piltrafus
More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by piltrafus Replied by piltrafus on topic en futuro reshade
I agree that all is well. Is problably just a matter of word choices.
He was polite. you and me too.
Who is "we" in "WE can't efectively answer non-english questions" ? all the forum users?
Thats not entirely right as I said. That's all.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #5 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic en futuro reshade
Either way it's pretty obvious they were asking about DirectX 12 and Vulkan support again. Let's see...

ReShade no hablo DirectX12/Vulkan.
Arigato, arigato. Onii-chan kiseki no kintama.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by FierySwordswoman.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.