Post Install Location of Reshade DLL's

• JG1_Lipfert
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by JG1_Lipfert Post Install Location of Reshade DLL's was created by JG1_Lipfert
S!

I am presently troubleshooting v3.07 not installing properly with IL-2 Sturmovik Stalingrad, Moscow and Kuban. The game is locking up when starting and I would like to know the location of the post install Reshade32.dll and Reshade64.dll files?

Regards,

JG1 Lipfert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JG1_Lipfert
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by JG1_Lipfert Replied by JG1_Lipfert on topic Post Install Location of Reshade DLL's
Kameraden,

I assume during the automated installation these files get copied to the computer? I would like to know what that location should be?

S!

• crosire
More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Post Install Location of Reshade DLL's
In your game directory, right beside the executable. Depending on the game ReShade is installed as "d3d9.dll", "dxgi.dll" or "opengl32.dll".

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.