Presets database

• em_t_hed
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by em_t_hed Presets database was created by em_t_hed
i've tried making an account over on the 'Presets' tab, BUT still haven't received the verification email. So, obviously, when i try to login over on the 'Presets', naturally the login says account inactive.

????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Presets database
The Lazy is a separate website that was designed for the original SweetFX.
As far as I'm aware, there's no official place to share ReShade presets.

• em_t_hed
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by em_t_hed Replied by em_t_hed on topic Presets database
they've got playerunknown's battleground listed with some reshade presets already.

• em_t_hed
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #4 by em_t_hed Replied by em_t_hed on topic Presets database
i also found this thread, which doesn't bode well at all

sfx.thelazy.net/forum/site/356/

• Abel39guti
More
4 years 6 months ago #5 by Abel39guti Replied by Abel39guti on topic Presets database
sweet fx the lazy has closed and does not load the page. does anyone know where you can download the preset

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.