Yaaay First Post!

• SPAS
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by SPAS Yaaay First Post! was created by SPAS
Can't wait till the framework comes out!

Thanks for making my X-Plane 10 even more gorgeous!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Yaaay First Post!
What will this do?

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 5 months ago #3 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Yaaay First Post!
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link

• Aelius Maximus
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic Yaaay First Post!
This is going to be great, especially looking forward to LuciferHawks' take on DOF

• Ganossa
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 5 months ago #5 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Yaaay First Post!
Thanks for being excited guys :side:

Aelius Maximus wrote: This is going to be great, especially looking forward to LuciferHawks' take on DOF

As stated in the new FAQs , if I have a good idea for DoF, I will pass it to Marty McFly, as he will be responsible with this (and other) specific domain.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aelius Maximus

• SunBroDave
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by SunBroDave Replied by SunBroDave on topic Yaaay First Post!
@LuciferHawk

Hey Lucifer thanks for consistently keeping the community in the loop with future ReShade plans and also providing enough information that it answers basically every question we could have. It's really great to have that reassurance that things are coming down the pipe, and I'm sure I'm not the only who gets hyped having something to look forward to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #7 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Yaaay First Post!
Yes, Lucifer. Thank you.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.