which shader are used?

• crosire
More
6 years 4 months ago #21 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic which shader are used?
MultiLUT works perfectly fine with 3.1.
The topic has been locked.
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #22 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
not realy, at first in 3.1 MultiLUT isn't integrated and when i but it in i get a lot of errors
  • crosire
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #23 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic which shader are used?
MultiLUT is integrated and there aren't any errors. You may want to redownload the shaders via the setup tool.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by crosire.
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #24 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?
I'm confused, i could swear that in the first and second installation it wasn't integrated and everytime if i put an other one i got errors...
nvm....
does anyone have more LUT's for MultiLUT?
  • neoglow
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #25 by neoglow Replied by neoglow on topic which shader are used?
Just joined to say that I tried to contact Eva 02 about his reshade on SW Battlefront and other games. He's refusing to share the reshade settings and his *other file changes*, whatever that means.

Pretty selfish imo, what's the point of uploading videos saying wow look at my boring gameplay walking around showing my reshade that I'm not going to share.

Hopefully someone who's not an idiot like Eva 02 and Toddyhancer will match the reshade and share it with everyone to enjoy.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by crosire. Reason: Removed names
  • Suiheisen
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #26 by Suiheisen Replied by Suiheisen on topic which shader are used?

neoglow wrote: Just joined to say that I tried to contact Eva 02 about his reshade on SW Battlefront and other games. He's refusing to share the reshade settings and his *other file changes*, whatever that means.

Pretty selfish imo, what's the point of uploading videos saying wow look at my boring gameplay walking around showing my reshade that I'm not going to share.

Hopefully someone who's not an idiot like Eva 02 and Toddyhancer will match the reshade and share it with everyone to enjoy.

yes...
here i tried to talk to him again but nothing...

nvm.. im on a good way to make a good shader for SWB2 etc.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by crosire. Reason: Removed names
  • neoglow
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #27 by neoglow Replied by neoglow on topic which shader are used?
I’m getting no where asking him about the reshade settings or “game parameters”. He doesn’t help anyone.

I think he’s a young kid and doesn’t understand the concept of sharing reshade settings with others. He’s created - probably by luck - a decent reshade and thinks others will steal it even though there is nothing to steal lol. It’s just a reshade that others can use to play the game. He thinks he has created a mod by himself, it’s not a mod, just a reshade.

I give up trying it show him that helping others and sharing the reshade is better than ignoring people and laughing that others can’t use it. I guess he’ll just continue to troll with boring walking videos showing the reshade.

First we had Toddyhancer, now we have Toddyhancer 2 aka Eva 02. Both of them troll with videos but never help. Shame but unfortunately you get people like that in all communities.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by neoglow.
  • crosire
More
6 years 4 months ago #28 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic which shader are used?
Locking this topic, since it basically evolved to a name calling competition.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.