How to use ReShade + SweetFX 2.0 with ENB?

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by MonarchX How to use ReShade + SweetFX 2.0 with ENB? was created by MonarchX
I use RealVision ENB for Skyrim, which has 2x libraries - D3D9.DLL and proxy library D3D9_SMAA.dll + 2x SMAA-related files. I deleted the original D3D9_SMAA.DLL + 2x SMAA files and pasted 32bit ReShade.dll, which I renamed to D3D9_Proxy.dll . Then I went into ENBLocal.ini and changed the proxy library entry name from D3D9_SMAA.DLL to D3D9_Proxy.dll. The game crashes on launch... I tried to switch libraries (make ReShade the primary library and ENB D3D9.DLL the proxy library), but the game ended up looking all weird with strange shadows spreading around...

I also tried pasting ENBInjector.exe into the game directory, then typing ReShade in ENBInjector.ini and removing Proxy library usage from ENBLocal.ini . This way the game loads, but ReShade.dll is most definitely NOT being loaded (no ReShade.log file is created). I set ENBInjector to run As Administrator just like all other Skyrim .exe and SKSE .exe files... I also tried ENBInjector with leaving Proxy Library usage in ENBLocal.ini , but that did nothing if I left Proxy Library name blank or the game crashed on launch if I used ReShade.dll for Proxy Library name. ENBInjector never worked for me... I am on Windows 8.1 + all the latest updates, so maybe this is why ENBInjector did not work...

Any ideas if it is possible to use ReShade + SweetFX 2.0 (0.16 release) and ENB in Skyrim???
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by MonarchX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jmp909
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic How to use ReShade + SweetFX 2.0 with ENB?
as far as I know, not easily.

Marty has done it but not in a way that has been distributed so far.
www.facebook.com/MartyMcModding/posts/798179196886702

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.