Depth buffer detection modifications

• thalixte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #381 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
If it is on dx9 i have not finished to work on it, sorry. Will rework on it later.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by thalixte.
The topic has been locked.
  • thalixte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #382 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
Just tested Battlefield Bad Company 2, both in DX10 and DX11, works very well. Weapons are displayed in depth buffer when disabling AO in the graphic menu.

The dlls up to date:
d3d10_32bits.zip
d3d10_64bits.zip
The following user(s) said Thank You: conan2k, Uncle Crassius
  • AssassinsDecree
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #383 by AssassinsDecree Replied by AssassinsDecree on topic Depth buffer detection modifications

Scorpio82CO wrote: Assasin Creed:

dll ver .85 in DX9
[DEPTH_BUFFER_DETECTION]
DepthBufferClearingNumber=0
DepthBufferClearingFlagNumber= 4 (in cities) - 5 (outsides)
RestrictDepthBufferDimensions=1

Examples:

[img

LOOKS SICK! Side question, are those the vanilla textures? They still look kinda incredible. Like look at that rooftop, geez.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by AssassinsDecree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scorpio82CO
  • Scorpio82CO
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #384 by Scorpio82CO Replied by Scorpio82CO on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
yeah, is the vanilla textures, I´ll appreciate it!!
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Scorpio82CO.
  • conan2k
More
5 years 9 months ago #385 by conan2k Replied by conan2k on topic Depth buffer detection modifications

thalixte wrote: Just tested Battlefield Bad Company 2, both in DX10 and DX11, works very well. Weapons are displayed in depth buffer when disabling AO in the graphic menu.

The dlls up to date:
d3d10_32bits.zip
d3d10_64bits.zip

Well, quickly tested these new DLLs in Far Cry 2 when DX10 rendering is activated. It works just fine with these settings:

Warning: Spoiler!

Nice work!
  • e371
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #386 by e371 Replied by e371 on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
Could somebody upload build 85 dx9 version or idk how you guys called it, there almost every link broken in this topic.......

20 pages, everybody says that v85 dll dx9 works great - but NO LINK to download it.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by e371.
  • Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago #388 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
Lost track a bit: Are there any changes in your latest version compared to what made it into the official ReShade version 3.4?
  • lowenz
More
5 years 9 months ago #389 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
No new dx9 DB access in 3.4, only dx10/11 ;)
  • Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #390 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Depth buffer detection modifications

Uncle Crassius wrote: Lost track a bit: Are there any changes in your latest version compared to what made it into the official ReShade version 3.4?

Ah, thanks. Edit: Lol, wanted to quote Iowenz, not myself.

@thalixte: Good to know, thanks to you, too.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Uncle Crassius.
  • thalixte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #391 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
Yes, those builds are not linked to the 3.4 release.

I plan to adapt the modifications i made dor d3d11/d3d10 to d3d9 later in this summer (august i think). :)
  • Bloody Eugene
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #392 by Bloody Eugene Replied by Bloody Eugene on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
Hi there.
Can anyone help me to access DB in old dx9 Telltale engine games like Tales of Monkey Island, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of thrones, Back to the future, etc?
They all uses the same engine, but I can't find a way to access it.
Tried many versions of the dll, many settings (from reshade ones, to the game ones, to the graphic card ones) but without success.
Thanks to anyone willing to help ^_^
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Bloody Eugene.
  • klotim
More
5 years 9 months ago #393 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Depth buffer detection modifications

AssassinsDecree wrote:

Scorpio82CO wrote: LOOKS SICK! Side question, are those the vanilla textures? They still look kinda incredible. Like look at that rooftop, geez.

The images looks great but are you serious about the textures? It's a blurry mess, you cant be serious can you?

• e371
More
5 years 9 months ago #394 by e371 Replied by e371 on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
thalixte,

Thank you, d3d9_32bits works great. Could i request a little improvement? Is it possible to add the "toggle key" option for depth detection retrieval mode to easy switch between post_process/before_clearing modes by pressing a binded button? It is very necessary for me because I have to change the mode of the buffer detection in different conditions such as indoors and outdoors. I would be very grateful to you.
  • thalixte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #395 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
Of course,

It will be in the future releases :)
  • Nerrel
More
5 years 9 months ago #396 by Nerrel Replied by Nerrel on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
thalixte, do you mind if I ask if you got the time to look into the issues Resident Evil 4 was having? If I remember right, only a few versions of the D3D9 mod worked with the game and even they had issues like Leon turning transparent when aiming. I haven't seen anyone bring up the game since then.

I ask because Cris and Albert just released the first version of their huge HD texture mod and a lot of people are interested in using MXAO along with it. Thanks again for all the work on this.
  • Icramis
More
5 years 9 months ago #397 by Icramis Replied by Icramis on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
Robgrab, how did you get the depth buffer working in Bioshock 2 remastered? I really want to play with mxao.
  • robgrab
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #398 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Depth buffer detection modifications

Icramis wrote: Robgrab, how did you get the depth buffer working in Bioshock 2 remastered? I really want to play with mxao.

HERE is the link to my presets.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by robgrab.
  • thalixte
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #399 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic Depth buffer detection modifications

Nerrel wrote: thalixte, do you mind if I ask if you got the time to look into the issues Resident Evil 4 was having? If I remember right, only a few versions of the D3D9 mod worked with the game and even they had issues like Leon turning transparent when aiming. I haven't seen anyone bring up the game since then.

I ask because Cris and Albert just released the first version of their huge HD texture mod and a lot of people are interested in using MXAO along with it. Thanks again for all the work on this.

Yes, i will, i have not forgotten your request. But i will only be able to do it in August normally, so be patient... ;)
  • Shinobu1993
More
5 years 9 months ago #400 by Shinobu1993 Replied by Shinobu1993 on topic Depth buffer detection modifications
Hu...
I miss the d3dx9 for Resident Evil 4 . :(

Thanks for yours efforts, keep going. :cheer:
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.