How to enable/disable Reshade in-game.

• boylerya
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by boylerya How to enable/disable Reshade in-game. was created by boylerya
I am new to Reshade and to help me see the difference Reshade makes, I want to know what the shortcut key is for enabling and disabling in-game. I am testing this for the first time in Battle Chasers: Nightwar purchased through GOG. I am using the preset from: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/8229/
Im not sure if I am doing everything right, but I installed Reshade setting it to the exe file in the game directory and selected DX10+ and I saved the preset file from the link above at thelazy.net into the game directory folder and set the preset location in Reshade to that preset file. I appreciate any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to enable/disable Reshade in-game.
Open the in-game UI (Shift + F2), go to the settings and set the "Effects Toggle Key" there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deltaminds

• deltaminds
More
5 years 9 months ago #3 by deltaminds Replied by deltaminds on topic How to enable/disable Reshade in-game.
Thank you very much!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.