Anything Else I Can Try?

• IMeganElisabeth
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #1 by IMeganElisabeth Anything Else I Can Try? was created by IMeganElisabeth
With 3.2 having been updated to fix working with latest version of BlueStacks and Crosire just confirming it does in fact work perfectly fine I can’t seem to get it to work no matter what I do. I am looking for any suggestions to try since it is obviously for sure able to work. I have installed it to where it installs by default to "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Player.exe".

I tried using ReShade version 3.2 as well as 3.3 I’ve tried using OpenGL as well as DirectX after changing the engine in BlueStacks. I’ve also tried with the previous version of BlueStacks as well as the one just recently released. I’ve also tried extracting the 64-bit DLL since it was explained that it’s a .NET app and the setup tool has a hard time figuring out if it's 32-bit or 64-bit since the executable isn’t either. I’m using Intel Virtualization Technology to speed up BlueStacks.. can that affect this at all? As a last resort I then thought it was something else interfering since it installs fine and boots up BlueStacks but just won’t load ReShade at all. So I then tried installing all different versions and OpenGL/DirectX with everything off like Windows defender/Malwarebytes/AB & RTSS. Still nothing.

I truly greatly appreciate any and all opinions/suggestions to get this working.. I waited for the release to be able to use ReShade with the newer BlueStacks and it’s been months now I’ve been trying to get it working. Lol So I’m open to any and all suggestions. Thank you in advance so much to anyone who takes the time to read this and respond.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by IMeganElisabeth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.