Thought I'd ask the experts here

• hoangnganvy1993
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1 by hoangnganvy1993 Thought I'd ask the experts here was created by hoangnganvy1993
Định nghĩa luận văn, khóa luận, báo cáo, tiểu luận... là gì?
Chắc hẳn bạn đang học đại học, sau đại đang băn khoăn xem các khái niệm về luận văn, tiểu luận, khóa luận, luận án, chuyên đề... là gì? Dưới đây là phần trình bày hiểu biết của luận văn 1080 về các khái niệm này giúp bạn hiểu rõ hơn trước khi làm các loại văn bản được thầy cô giao về nhà.

Luận văn (luận văn tốt nghiệp): Khái niệm này tương đương với khóa luận ở một số trường, cũng có thể coi là chuyên đề. Luận văn là một văn bản nghiên cứu về một chủ đề nào đó và cấu trúc nào đó. Luận văn sẽ được làm vào cuối khóa học để trình bày những kết quả nghiên cứu về chủ đề đã chọn. Sau khi bảo vệ xong thì bạn sẽ kết thúc khoa học và tốt nghiệp. Cấu trúc luận văn sẽ do từng trường ra quy định. Trong tiếng anh sẽ tương đương với Thesis/Dissertation.;uận văn 1080t hiện có dịch vụ viết thuê luận văn nhé các bạn.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by hoangnganvy1993.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• altokitty
More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by altokitty Replied by altokitty on topic Thought I'd ask the experts here
Bit of an odd forum to ask, no? ;) Also, I believe you may be missing an image.
I've fooled around in 3D software, so I guess I can trickle down some of the tips and tricks I've learned.

The core part of 3DCG is the renders themselves. They're heavily grounded in the basics of photography. Everything from framing, composition, lighting, colour theory, so on. So it's best that you pick up any camera you find and have fun with it, study what looks good and how to capture subjects. Learn the stuff like the rule of thirds, focal lengths and what they mean, colour unity, highlights and shadows, etc.

On the technical details of 3DCG presentation, you have two main parts: lighting and materials. No matter how good your models look, they'll fall apart if badly lit and looking plastic. Lighting, especially for outdoor scenes, can be easily done with image-based lighting, also known as HDRI (high dynamic range image) or dome lighting. I recommend you go with that first, since it's pretty much a one-click solution and you don't have to bother setting up lights. Materials refer to how your model will look when rendered. You can set them up to be semi-translucent, like wax (an effect known as subsurface scattering), or glossy like metal, or really anything. Read the documentation of your render engine, which in this case would be V-ray, to learn how to properly manipulate your material setups. If there exists a principled shader/an "ubershader" as some render engines call it, go to that immediately. They're pretty much all-in-one shaders where you just tweak the a few parameters and it'll look photorealistic.

There's also the question of model detail, which without an image I can't really comment much on, but here are some general tips. Ground it in reality. Since you're doing an architectural project, always remember scale and uniformity. Make sure it looks like a building you'd live in. Reference as much as you need. And level of detail. When starting out modelling, it's very common to turn out models that look plain and boring. They're typically missing tons of details which is why. Like above, reference more and more and do it like it looks in reality. It's the best way to sell something.

Then, once you're done rendering comes post-processing. This is probably where this forum would help the most, but the most paramount of them all is colour correction. Don't bother getting colours looking right in the render itself, just fix it in post. Trust me, it's a lot easier that way. You can move onto adding artistic effects afterwards, such as colour grading, lens defects like bloom and glare, film grain, chromatic aberration, distortion, all these effects that I'm pretty sure is what we all use ReShade for.

Since this place isn't really a 3DCG forum, I'd point you to somewhere like Polycount instead, it's one of the biggest 3D-focused forums. Good luck!

• TreyM
More
5 years 7 months ago #3 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic Thought I'd ask the experts here
Um... this isn't really a modeling forum. ReShade is a post-processing tool for video games. I'm confused as to why you're asking about V-Ray here?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.