How to remove reshade layout?

• Pino44io
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by Pino44io How to remove reshade layout? was created by Pino44io
Hello everyone!
Who knows how can I remove this layout?
ibb.co/K9VKRDP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to remove reshade layout?
Run the setup tool, select the game you installed ReShade too and uninstall it.

• Pino44io
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #3 by Pino44io Replied by Pino44io on topic How to remove reshade layout?
Is this some kind of a joke?

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 3 months ago #4 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic How to remove reshade layout?
I can assure you that this is not a joke.

• Pino44io
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #5 by Pino44io Replied by Pino44io on topic How to remove reshade layout?

Wicked Sick wrote: I can assure you that this is not a joke.

crosire wrote: Run the setup tool, select the game you installed ReShade too and uninstall it.

This method uninstalls all reshades and layout still in its place.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 3 months ago #6 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic How to remove reshade layout?
And that is the only way to remove this. It was debated before, man. Try to not mind it so much, it just shows for about one or two seconds and it is gone, not a big deal after sometime (although it never bothered me). Also, it shows you the status of hooking when you start the game.

By the way, reading my last post, I had the impression of being a bit sarcastic, I am sorry.

• TreyM
More
5 years 3 months ago #7 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic How to remove reshade layout?

Pino44io wrote:

Wicked Sick wrote: I can assure you that this is not a joke.

crosire wrote: Run the setup tool, select the game you installed ReShade too and uninstall it.

This method uninstalls all reshades and layout still in its place.

Except... if you uninstalled ReShade, that's not possible. So there is some serious PEBKAK going on right now.

• Pino44io
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #8 by Pino44io Replied by Pino44io on topic How to remove reshade layout?

Wicked Sick wrote: Try to not mind it so much, it just shows for about one or two seconds and it is gone, not a big deal after sometime (although it never bothered me).

I make ingame screenshots and it really bothers me in Darksiders 3. But this is a long story, and it`s hard for me to write in English :)

• JBeckman
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #9 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic How to remove reshade layout?
It should fade out after a few seconds though shouldn't it? Usually that's while the game is loading up the main menu and then it's never on-screen again.

Unless the main window is completely re-initialized which I think forces a reload and then it pops up again, having a setting couldn't hurt though from 1 to 5 seconds or something allowing users to reduce the duration if elimination of the on-screen notification is not planned it could still be shortened. :)
(The default is around 3 seconds or something I think?)
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by JBeckman.

• Wicked Sick
More
5 years 3 months ago #10 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic How to remove reshade layout?
I understand, for me it is hard too. But can't you wait a little before taking a screenshot? It's not like the overlay will be there forever.

• Pino44io
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #11 by Pino44io Replied by Pino44io on topic How to remove reshade layout?

Wicked Sick wrote: I understand, for me it is hard too. But can't you wait a little before taking a screenshot? It's not like the overlay will be there forever.

JBeckman wrote: It should fade out after a few seconds though shouldn't it? Usually that's while the game is loading up the main menu and then it's never on-screen again.

Unless the main window is completely re-initialized which I think forces a reload and then it pops up again, having a setting couldn't hurt though from 1 to 5 seconds or something allowing users to reduce the duration if elimination of the on-screen notification is not planned it could still be shortened. :)
(The default is around 3 seconds or something I think?)

Ok,I`ll try to explain. Do you know about hotsampling? I use SRWE to resize window for highest resolution, screenshot becomes more detailed. So when I resize it, the layout appears again and I have 1-3 seconds for making a screenshot. And the main problem that in higher resolution game`s textures become blurry and awful (Unreal 4 Engine issue, sometimes). BUT while reshade is restarting (with layout) I can make detailed screenshot, but with this damn layout)) Hope you understood me)

• BlueSkyKnight
More
5 years 3 months ago #12 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic How to remove reshade layout?
What he talking about. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119283512

But, as stated before. It will not be removed.

Also, you could try the other program listed in the Guide.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.