Missing feature after 4.0.0

• Groovex
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by Groovex Missing feature after 4.0.0 was created by Groovex
Good day, guys! Maybe I don't know something, but after version 4.0.0 I can't use some feature that was in Reshade 3.0.0 versions.

I'm talking about the ability to enter a value in some Shader parameter from the keyboard. Previously, I could press twice on the line where there was a number (let's say Saturation 1.000) and enter another value (for example 0.545) from the keyboard. But as it turned out, after Reshade 4.0.0 this possibility is no more. Instead, you have to turn the slider, which is sometimes not very convenient or arrow to click on the + 1 value (ie 100, 101, 102, and so on).

My question is that I would like to know whether it is possible to somehow enter values from the keyboard into the line of some Shader and change the numbers there, and not to turn the sliders? Without this, it is very inconvenient to change the values of numbers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Missing feature after 4.0.0
This feature's still there. Just hold ctrl and press left mouse button.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Groovex

• Groovex
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by Groovex Replied by Groovex on topic Missing feature after 4.0.0
Thank you!!! It really worked! I was using version 3.1.1 but decided to try 4.0.2 and ran into this problem. Thanks for help! :woohoo:

• Duran.te
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Missing feature after 4.0.0
You're welcome. Happy editing ;)
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Duran.te.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.