I keep pressing (HOME) but nothing happens!

• CPY
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by CPY I keep pressing (HOME) but nothing happens! was created by CPY
Hi,

I updated to 4.2 (after fresh windows install) and kept pressing "HOME" but nothing happened! I can see the message prompt at the beginning when I launched the game (The Division) so it is loaded correctly and when I take a screenshot with "print screen" it shows me the message, it is working but I can't access the console. any idea why? or is there a way to edit the shortcut to something else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seri14
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic I keep pressing (HOME) but nothing happens!
Is not this?

TOPIC: Keybind problems with opening config menu
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/5149...-opening-config-menu

or modify the KeyMenu on ReShade.ini
[INPUT]
KeyMenu=113,0,1
After modify, key bind is changed from Home to Shift+F2.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by seri14. Reason: add how to change key binding
The following user(s) said Thank You: CPY

• CPY
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #3 by CPY Replied by CPY on topic I keep pressing (HOME) but nothing happens!

seri14 wrote: Is not this?

TOPIC: Keybind problems with opening config menu
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/5149...-opening-config-menu

or modify the KeyMenu on ReShade.ini

[INPUT]
KeyMenu=113,0,1
After modify, key bind is changed from Home to Shift+F2.

I re-mapped my left mouse to home thru some app and it worked! lol then changed it to shift+F2, before that I did that, I opened reshade.ini but there's nothing there about KeyMenu! only like 4 lines and that's it! after I "saved" the profile for the first time now it shows "KeyMenu=xxxx".
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by CPY.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic I keep pressing (HOME) but nothing happens!
Try re - overwrite it with: KeyMenu=36,0,0,0
It's the default "Home / Pos1" key combination.

• CPY
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #5 by CPY Replied by CPY on topic I keep pressing (HOME) but nothing happens!

Duran.te wrote: Try re - overwrite it with: KeyMenu=36,0,0,0
It's the default "Home / Pos1" key combination.

Thanks for trying to help but your solution wont work, why? because inside (ReShade.ini ) file only these two lines:

[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders
TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by CPY.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #6 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic I keep pressing (HOME) but nothing happens!

CPY wrote: EffectSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Shaders
TextureSearchPaths=.\reshade-shaders\Textures

Ok, these two are the lines that reshade writes right after you install it into a game, but you don't run it yet.
Reshade automatically completes this file just when you run the game and conclude the tutorial part.
So, since you can't acced to the interface, my suggestion is to reinstall reshade from scratch and try if it works.

• crosire
More
5 years 1 month ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I keep pressing (HOME) but nothing happens!
Just add the line yourself .......

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.