Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect?

• Mother_Soraka
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #1 by Mother_Soraka Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect? was created by Mother_Soraka
Hi!
is this even possible?
Using reshade to render videos or photos?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mother_Soraka
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by Mother_Soraka Replied by Mother_Soraka on topic Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect?
Anyone?

• JAMESNYPD
More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by JAMESNYPD Replied by JAMESNYPD on topic Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect?
no you cant nor idk why you/anyone would wanna use reshade for videos/ pics editing when their is software like aftereffect and Photoshop reshade is used for games

• Mother_Soraka
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #4 by Mother_Soraka Replied by Mother_Soraka on topic Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect?
Because Reshade filters seem to be way more efficient and faster than After Effects ones.

• crosire
More
4 years 9 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect?
Photoshop and AfterEffects rely on CPU processing and/or CUDA. ReShade can work with neither of those. So no.

• jas01
More
4 years 9 months ago #6 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect?
You could edit your image with ReShade, create a custom lut file and port it into Photoshop with just a little work. It's a fun way for editing if you like both of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Banane

• Banane
More
4 years 6 months ago #7 by Banane Replied by Banane on topic Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect?

jas01 wrote: You could edit your image with ReShade, create a custom lut file and port it into Photoshop with just a little work. It's a fun way for editing if you like both of them.

Hey jas01! How would i got about creating the LUT file from ReShade exactly? I already know how to use those in PS but I'm not sure how to import my settings from ReShade into one.

• Fu-Bama
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #8 by Fu-Bama Replied by Fu-Bama on topic Can I use Reshade with Photoshop or Aftereffect?
It is possible with software called Shadron, but you would have to translate shaders into GLSL syntax.
I sometimes use it to generate textures like LUT.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Fu-Bama.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.