reshade! dlls

• davvid71
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #1 by davvid71 reshade! dlls was created by davvid71
:( :( :unsure: :oops: :blush: :S :side: :pinch: :whistle: :( hello in official page reshade is compatible ith epsxe plugin opengl1.77, is rare, i use this plugin and not working! i put opengl32 by reshade and is inbisible not load! :( what? is the problem? i use pcsxr pgxp epSxe! mame with epsxe plugins! petesopengl1.77 not call reshade! :( oficial page is recomended and in my pc not working! i use one experiment! gldirect opngl32.dll call to d3d9.ll by reshade! this method is working! perfect , the games gre3at! , the problem is .... by ESC crash! i put ESC for menu changes in epsxe or load states! i put! esc and the emulator is crash! in mame is goood not problemS the experiment gldirect to reshade! in need resade to epsxe openg32 the gldirect is crash:(
Gldirect is a wrapper to d3d9.dll put opengl32.dll by gldirect ! and put d3d9.dll by reshade! and ! rershade! menus is loaded in opengl games !...,
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by davvid71.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.