how to Run older game through reshade

• huanhuboke
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by huanhuboke how to Run older game through reshade was created by huanhuboke
I wanna play need for speed the porsche through reshade.I am sad Idk how to take action though I have read the basic tutorials ( reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/5227-ea...troubles-again#33088 ). may someone can tell me the Detailed tutorials about reshade works with glide API.really thanks :)
btw:I am play the porsche with nglide now, but seem nglide is not be suitable with reshade,there will always no response in game.sorry for my poor english

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Diego0920
More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #2 by Diego0920 Replied by Diego0920 on topic how to Run older game through reshade
Download this, extract to your game folder and run nGlide210_setup.exe
pastebin.com/U0Mh2ZKi

I don't remember exactly where I got those dlls from but those are what you need for Reshade to work in Glide games, I use it for Metal Fatigue.

As for Porsche Unleashed, I know a way of enabling music and videos through a regedit tweak and manually copying files from the disk image. I also know of some unnoficial fixes and stuff but I still don't know how to reliably enable antialiasing and true non-stretched widescreen support. If you want some help I could do it.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Diego0920.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.